Thread: Interaction with daughter and friends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Interaction with daughter and friends

Thursday evening my daughter dropped by our place with on of her girlfriends. Daughter and friend both know about and have seen Sidney dressed. Thank goodness because the visit was unannounced and the wife and I were lounging around in our nightgowns. We all had a drink and daughter says to me "PappaMom let's go for lunch tomorrow and shopping after. Oh, come as Sidney".
    I smiled and said for you sure baby. The wife said you two go, I already have other plans. Well Friday woke up excited about out time with daughter. Showered, shaved and pampered myself. For those who dont know I do not wear a wig or makeup but today was kind of special so a little lip gloss and eye makeup. Now time to pick out my outfit.
    I picked a pale pink bra and panty set, pink camisole with sheer thigh thighs. On the outside a pair of high waisted black slacks with. Daughter arrived to pick me up and said Pappamom LOL you news some help with your makeup. She also made me well she didnt twist my arm to had to change into a larger C cup bra. Well that deffinately said look momma that man has boobs. She removes and reapplied make up doing things with brushes and makeup including the whole eye job. I looked in the mirror and was floored. She had made me beautiful.
    She also made me promise to go with her to a wig shop in New Orleans AND is going to be giving me makeup lessons. Then she went to his jewelry box and found a gold backless and two gold bracelets. She told me she was glad I was slim because it made it easier to find nice clothes. My daughter is a beautiful woman and has impeccable taste in cloths. She has already made my day.
    We wound up going to a small local lounge that has an outside dinning area and were lucky enough to get a table under the branches of an old oak tree. We eat here often and the staff knows us but had never seen me Sooo dressed up. I suppose a wig is definitely in the future as everyone said that would be the icing on the cake. Anyway we ordered lunch and wine. Wound up spending the afternoon just talking and having a good time.
    Last edited by Sidney; 10-17-2020 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Hit send bt