Thread: Surprise

Reality Check

Surprise

We've been away for a while and no crossdressing. We got back yesterday so this morning, my wife went to the gym and I got up, put on my bra, hips, wig, etc., shaved and put on a dress and makeup. Then the puppy decided she needed to go out in the fenced yard to take care of business.

I took off my wig and dress, put on a pair of shorts (that fit my feminine hips) and a shirt that more or less conceals my boobs and took her out. She hung around the back of the house for a while and then went to the side yard.

I followed her and saw that the lawn care truck was parked out front with the pump running. Then I saw that the gate was open.

So here I am standing there with a big butt and boobs and the dog is heading for the open gate and the lawn care guy is outside.

I was able to grab the puppy before she got through the gate and the lawn care guy shut it without coming back in. I dodged a bullet. I'll be a bit more careful next time or at least take my boobs off.

I'm old enough to know better.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    I'm sure the lawn guy has seen it all before , I would have been more concerned about the safety of the puppy .

I do wonder if you'd stuck to your original appearance it might have been less of a problem than being almost caught midway .

It's so good to know all that stress is behind me now , I feel worse being seen in male mode these days .

Reality Check
    I wouldn't want to be prancing around in my back yard dressed as a woman because my neighbors might see me. Not only would that be embarrassing for me, but it would break an unwritten rule with my wife.

I'm sure you feel better being out in the open now, but I'm not in your situation.
    Krisi

Krisi, That was a close one for sure
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    What we do for dogs!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whew!

Fortunately, my turtles walk themselves!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That made me chuckle.

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    I fully understand your situation but may I ask why you call it " prancing "? I didn't prance about in male mode when I mowed my lawn and did other gardening jobs so I don't prance about as Teresa .