Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ride Motorcycles while dressed?

Well more than just panties. Kind of breezy otherwise - and sheer nylon does not protect much.

I've ridden on the back of my best friends bike . Short shorts and heels. Just across town, does that count.

Why is everyone so darn practical about motorcycle safety?
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Probably because skin grafts, broken limbs, and head injuries are not pretty.

Why is everyone so practical about motorcycle safety? Let's see, if you ever spent time sliding down the road at 55 mph hoping you didn't slide into your bike before stopping you wouldn't be asking. Trust me it's not fun getting up after the slide and seeing that your protective gear has been worn away down into the internal armor and knowing that the only thing that has kept you out of the hospital is that replaceable gear. And yes, I am speaking from experience.

I am another ATGATT but everthing else under yes.

I have ridden for 50 years and have had a few interesting crashes. Everything from low speed dirt bike dumps, to one about 45 MPH in early spring when I hit a patch of ice, to a 75 MPH slide in a highway ditch. Plus others. The crazy part is I walked away from all of them with very little injuries, just bumps and bruises. One would think it was the riding gear that saved me, but I never have been one to gear up. Typically jeans, boots, a light jacket, helmet and gloves, but rarely the heavily armored riding gear. I have been known to run over to the hardware stop in a t, shorts and flip flops.

If this tread showed up on the HD forum board we would all be kicked off it

Stay ups panties and a sports bra on my sunday dirt bike ride. Under my boy clothes. the stockings help keep my legs warm.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I went for a ride with the Tamworth branch of the Ulysses Club for the first time a few weeks ago, yes I did wear all the protective gear but also wore aqua blue nail polish, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick, I also wore a bright pink polo shirt under my jacket with a bra and forms under it. The other members that I did speak to didn't have any issue with it and there were about 20 of us altogether male and female. I also used Sophie as my name as that is now my legal name. Next chance I get I'll go on another ride with them.
    This was my leg after a rather nasty accident back in April 2017. Levi jeans don't offer much protection.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sissy_in_pink; 11-04-2020 at 02:13 AM.
    Sophie Mosley

Ouch! in my younger days when I rode it was always at least jeans, boots, gloves and a leather jacket. But if youre talking about a fantasy I'd probably dress like Frank n Furter.

Once I went to meet a guy. Under my jeans and t-shirt, I was wearing garter, with stockings, g-string and a bustier. On the road my t-shirt kept going up my back, and me lingerie was a bit visible. I was very turned on!

As a idea of how much protection you get from jeans in a slide, I have an odd shaped kneecap from where the tarmac ground it away when I hit the road at 60, and it was over thirty years ago, stockings would have just melted into the wound, not much fun

Just back from a 6 hour ride 2 hours ago - would have been longer except the road destroyed my pants and favorite jacket.
    Wife and kids saying "enough skin lost - stick to scuba diving once your healed"
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

You should always wear the proper gear when you ride, but thats no reason not to dress pretty. Here is my go to riding leathers. I also have a black, white, and teal leather jacket I wear with Kevlar lined leggings. There is some really nice women's gear out there now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Once, in a race, I had a motorcycle run over my back, stopping when the engine case gouged my helmet. In about 1975 in Little Rock Arkansas I went down hard on my bare forearm. The last "little rock" worked its way out from under my skin about five years ago, so, yes, I'm a gear-up girl. Still wear cute underthings, though.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Sold my Harley around 2010 just thinking about the look on my biker buddies faces seeing me in a cute dress and heels makes me giggle. Living in the MPLS metro area it just became to dangerous too many poor drivers on the road.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    The last bike I rode was in 1985. I did use to ride it dressed, but I always had my leathers on. So I doubt any one ever noticed as my size and frame override any female ques, sat on a motor bike. For the record I also slid it down an A road one winters night and got up a walked away. Like a lot of folk I had freids that were not so lucky.

KimberlyJean - super sexy!

I was invited to go on a ride with a Lesbian motorcycle club! The woman who invited me didn?t know I cross dressed, so was kind of surprised when I asked ?Should I dress the part??

Wore my regular riding gear and helmet, with some biig boobs and a long blonde wig (so it would hang out the back). My friend thought it was awesome, the butchier girls were kind of offended/hostile, and the femme girls started doing my makeup! It was great fun. She teased me forever. Have a pic but don’t have her permission to display.

I have not tried that yet. I have 2 BMW's Maybe soon I will go out looking cute on the bike. GS1200. Full Leathers.

I have a 1968 Triumph 650 which is my road bike, and two small Yamaha dirt bikes for the trails. I wear all the proper gear, but that doesn't mean the panties, bra, and hose don't go along, too! What amazes me in the Summer is the folks riding around in shorts, tank top, flip flops, and no helmet!

Quote Originally Posted by cindylouho View Post
    ...But if youre talking about a fantasy I'd probably dress like Frank n Furter.
    P1010051.jpg
    Close enough?
    I am a work of art! I just wish that my artistic skill set was closer to Norman Rockwell than it is to Salvador Dali!

Did somebody order a photobombing for table 5?

No I do not dress while riding my motorcycle, its a ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time) for me.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

This thread has me shopping again for my lesbian group rides.