Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ride Motorcycles while dressed?

Anyone ride Motorcycles while dressed?

Just wondering if anyone rides motorcycles while dressed?

Banned Read only
    Sorry, no!

Dressed yes! Even while out, once or twice.

Rode motorcycles, yes! Specifically, a Kawasaki KZ550.

Now in my red 5-liter Capri (like the Mustang) with the T-top, I looked good as Marianne. Still got a picture somewhere.

But put Marianne together with motorcycling, and it didn't seem to go, somehow. We all have our prejudices and "fixed ideas," so of course, "your mileage may vasy," as they say. Be interested to hear from anyone else. Take care!

I rode on the back of my BF's Harley, does that count?

And yes, I was in a skirt
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I only ride motorcycles with thick jacket, heavy pants, gloves, helmet and boots. I've seen what happens to skin when a motorcycle dumps and it's not pretty. Be careful to anyone who rides with a lot of skin showing. Skin grafts aren't pretty.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-20-2020 at 05:37 AM.

AMEN! I was in a fairly low speed crash (around 30 mph) - and in a leather jacket. I still got chewed up because I was in "normal" pants.

I'd hate to think what would have happened if I'd been in something that showed more skin.

If you ride - be careful, dress appropriately, and ENJOY it. I miss it, and would still ride, but back pain stops me.

Banned Read only
    If you are wearing the appropriate gear, it's actually quite drab and androgynous. If you are wearing a nice outfit, you are risking your skin and bones. Hard pass.

On the motorcycle it is always ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time)
    Keely

One of the Reds

Banned Read only
    Riding as a passenger is a lot more fun. Especially on a big comfy Harley cruiser.

Like the others, I’m attgatt. Under, I have worn thongs as well as stockings. I’ve carried some lovely items with me while riding. I’m small with long hair, I’ve been mistaken for a female rider more than once. ;-)

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Rode my dirt bike with forms once. Needs some refinement but I'd do it again!

Yes I do quite often, when it is cooler I usually have leather jacket and chaps over my jeans. A good fitting bra and forms are standard equipment. In the warmer weather I normally go with just a lighter motorcycle jacket. You can see the outline of my breasts but when you have a helmet {Canada is law to wear one unless your religion dictates that you can't} on with hair coming out the back who knows if you are a girl or guy dressed. As for make up, I wear that too, I have found that magnetic eyelashes do stay on. I have made many miles both in the city on my 650 Aquilla and on the highway with my 1900 Roadliner. I say go for it.

Just female jeans and as always, panties. But I feel the need to wear appropriate protective gear as I?ve been down twice and it saved my ass. I do fancy riding as a passenger in short skirt, thi hi boots and crop top, but no one wants to see that, trust me.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Yes i wear my panties and bra under my Kelver riding jeans riding jacket

Yep... my hip/butt forms, black leggings, 3" heel booties, black turtle neck sweater, bra and forms, long wig and makeup and a half helmet to keep my hair on. I got more than one "honk" and some looks at the stop lights... loved it!!!
    The Pink Fog is thick with this one....

An old friend told me when I got my first bike to "Dress for the slide, not the ride". That was a very long time ago but it is still sound advice.

ATGATT here as well, but I underdress (bra, panties) every day so ... in a sense ... yes I ride while dressed.

I have done it a few times in the past, but it's not as satisfying as it sounds. I only ride with a full face helmet, full riding suit, and heavy boots. When I've got all that gear on, you can't tell if there is a man or a woman in it. I don't like getting makeup on the inside of my helmet and taking the helmet off without pulling my wig off is a challenge. I much prefer riding in my Pontiac convertible with the top down when I'm dressed fully femme.
    Phoebe

Silver Member
    I have definitely underdressed while riding my motorcycle, with all the appropriate gear over the top, it felt nice to combine two of my favourite things, motorcycles and dressing, not sure if that counts towards the question you were asking

I would love to ride dressed but the thaught of losing skin if things go wrong is enough to stop that plan but I do sometimes ride under dressed and its a good feeling especialy when its warm and I can wear just a leather jacket over bra and forms but it always makes me ride more slowly, as the thaught of a hospital visit is scary so maybe crossdresing should be considered a safety feature

When i rode motorcycles i allways did it dressed --to cold to ride naked...

I've ridden a bicycle a couple of time. the helmet gives my wig helmet hair.
    Thats the interesting thing about CDing not many do other things while dressed. Its malls and shopping or clubbing. I guess thats a difference between CDs and trans folks. Have you tried working in your garden or painting your house?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Just panties

Lacey, I hope you had more than just panties on

Atgatt, except a half helmet in hot weather. Doesn't show much male or female. A cheap wig maybe, but it seems like it would get beat into a cocked hat. With a half helmet you could show makeup. Maybe high heeled riding boots? I've ridden for thirty five years, and needed my protective gear.

I mentioned to my wife I would love to go out wearing forms, skinny jeans and my thigh high boots. I would be wearing a jacket and full face helmet. The boots would be very noticeable, but not sure forms would be apparent under a jacket.