Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone ride Motorcycles while dressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephj View Post
    If this tread showed up on the HD forum board we would all be kicked off it
    Nope, I am on a Harley form, and this comes up every so often, at least the protective gear part. If you mean the CD'ing part on the conversation? Yep, that wouldn't go very far. Harley riders are way to tough to ever admit that they cross dress!

I also ride a BMW, now those guys are crazy about wearing protective gear, they don't talk CD'ing much either!

I suppose if I was wearing forms under my leather it would help my chest cavity i.e. ribs to road burn....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Quote Originally Posted by mbmeen12 View Post
    I suppose if I was wearing forms under my leather it would help my chest cavity i.e. ribs to road burn....
    Safety feature!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Nope, I am on a Harley form, and this comes up every so often, at least the protective gear part. If you mean the CD'ing part on the conversation? Yep, that wouldn't go very far. Harley riders are way to tough to ever admit that they cross dress!//
    And on the racer / track day forums they’re barely considered motorcyclists, even though some riders own one. The whole HD Lifestyle thing is wierd.

I stop if they are broken down but otherwise cruisers are not something I?m interested in.
    Last edited by Alexis00; 01-11-2021 at 04:51 AM.

Banned Read only
    I ride in heels hehe

Seen too much, full Kevlar and helmet for this one.

This seems like fun!

Years ago yes, I have grown out of this stage now.

I always looked like a boy until I took my helmet off. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Spent 7 hours on the dirt bike a couple of weeks ago. 56 miles. Sportsbra, forms, Hot pink socks and gloves. It was a beautiful day!