Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween plans

Dreaming is half the fun.

Halloween plans

HI there, anyone has halloween plans? I've been planing for sometime to dressup, but I just dont have the Makeup skills to pass, so I decited to go out as a catrina, got my dress and flolwers and have been pacticing my makeup, if i can go out I will post Picks..

Not this year. The wife and I are lying low and trying to stay healthy.
    Maybe next year...?

Reality Check
    I think Halloween has been cancelled this year.

The problem with an experienced crossdresser dressing as a woman for Halloween is, you will do too good of a job and people will suspect that you do this more than once per year. I mean, how many "normal" guys have a nice fitted female wig, a $300 set of breast forms, a $200 set of padded panties and a pair of heels in their size?

We will sit home and not expect any visitors.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by almalove View Post
    so I decited to go out as a catrina
    Catrina who?

Anyway I am going to join a bunch of other CD/TG for a Halloween party on Zoom.

I haven't decided what I am going to wear, believe it or not I don't really like wearing costumes...

As always I will arise and make myself all pretty, select a lovely outfit for the day and see what the day brings.
    There is no Trick or Treat in our area so no kids will be coming. Maybe we'll just go out shopping somewhere.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    My plans are to treat it like any other day and dress up in something cozy and warm. I suspect the weather may be pretty challenging for any trick or treaters that might attempt to get out.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fremont street in Vegas Baby.

As they cancelled DLV, I invited and have a few friends meeting me there.

I arrive on Monday, they arrive Thursday and we are staying where else, the Four Queen's on Fremont Street.

I have stayed there twice before , as you know , girl just want to have fun, and that's what we are going to do.

There will be no tricker treaters in my town - I have an Anna dress and cloak (Frozen 2) if the opportunity pops up

p

Platinum Member
    We're aging seniors so we're stringing barb wire across the driveway to keep Coronavirus trick or treat kids away. Lights out. I'm putting a sign out saying "twice the candy next year."

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Alma, remember GG women don't dress up as women on Halloween. They wear costumes! Only Trans dress up like women on Halloween!

I'm heading to an outside, mostly GG girls, party. Where Sherry will fit in just fine! Their place is a few blocks from the bar district in Long Beach. So, we'll visit a number of the those that have outdoors patios. I know, dress warm!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I will dress up in costumes multiple times in the next week and a half. We have a tiny halloween party planned for our kids and the kids my wife babysits.

I will dress as I normally do but take my annual halloween drive/walk around the area. Wearing a mask means I don't have to worry so much about makeup.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    Fremont street in Vegas Baby.

As they cancelled DLV, I invited and have a few friends meeting me there.

I arrive on Monday, they arrive Thursday and we are staying where else, the Four Queen's on Fremont Street.

I have stayed there twice before , as you know , girl just want to have fun, and that's what we are going to do.
    How do you tell that it's Halloween on Freemont Street? Asking for a friend.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Because it isn't just the buskers who r in costumes, Auntie!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love dressing up on Halloween. I usually start planning over the summer and would be trying on my costume about now. However, I'm looking forward to many more Halloweens to come and would like to live long enough to enjoy them. I'd rather miss this year that have this be the last Halloween I celebrate. I'm older and have some pre-existing risk conditions. What would be worse would if I brought Covid home to my wife. She's older than me and has an autoimmune disease. Her risk is higher than mine.

So, enjoy a fun Halloween and report back with pictures.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Barbed wire across the driveway, Stephanie??? Yikes, are you going to electrify it as well? I sure hope you were exaggerating using poetic license in making that statement - LOL!

Here's an idea...Why not do your best impersonation of an old curmudgeon such as the Clint Eastwood character in "Gran Torino", sit on your porch, wave a walking stick, and repeatedly yell "Get off my lawn!" at any hapless trick-or-treating kiddies who might inadvertently stray your way...

Banned Read only
    Correct. Only a bumbling idiot in a $10 nylon wig, garish makeup and an ill-fitting sl*t outfit can pull off crossdressing on Halloween without raising eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I think Halloween has been cancelled this year.

The problem with an experienced crossdresser dressing as a woman for Halloween is, you will do too good of a job and people will suspect that you do this more than once per year. I mean, how many "normal" guys have a nice fitted female wig, a $300 set of breast forms, a $200 set of padded panties and a pair of heels in their size?

We will sit home and not expect any visitors.

Michelle

Smile Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    Correct. Only a bumbling idiot in a $10 nylon wig, garish makeup and an ill-fitting sl*t outfit can pull off crossdressing on Halloween without raising eyebrows.
    It?s has been years since I posted on the forum. Mainly because questions and responses cover what I would be inputting.
    For Halloween this year, with it being on a weekend and bars and venues will be hosting parties and many people will be in costume. Or so I hope With this in mind I plan on being Elvira. It took some doing to gather some items i.e dress, wig and breast plate, etc. The dress is costume but surprised it?s made very well. The wig, well it will function. The breast plate is a size EE. Sure puts the boobs out there. Have everything else to fully be Elvira. Practicing make up has helped. After research of a few places /parties hosting costume contests. (Yes COVID is putting a damper things). Planning to go to a local bar we attend regularly where no no one knows I CD. Yes there is concern of being thought of as trans or a regular CD has crossed my mind. I will just own it and state I?ve been practicing. Wife has helped a lot with walk (Elvira style) coaching where needed, etc. I am sure as you all have said will have people thinking this is not his first rodeo. But again, Halloween is falling on a weekend and Age and time are not so much on my side, COVID or not. Be safe all, Michelle

Banned Read only
    Sounds wonderful. You will be a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by cdmich View Post
    It?s has been years since I posted on the forum. Mainly because questions and responses cover what I would be inputting.
    For Halloween this year, with it being on a weekend and bars and venues will be hosting parties and many people will be in costume. Or so I hope With this in mind I plan on being Elvira. It took some doing to gather some items i.e dress, wig and breast plate, etc. The dress is costume but surprised it?s made very well. The wig, well it will function. The breast plate is a size EE. Sure puts the boobs out there. Have everything else to fully be Elvira. Practicing make up has helped. After research of a few places /parties hosting costume contests. (Yes COVID is putting a damper things). Planning to go to a local bar we attend regularly where no no one knows I CD. Yes there is concern of being thought of as trans or a regular CD has crossed my mind. I will just own it and state I?ve been practicing. Wife has helped a lot with walk (Elvira style) coaching where needed, etc. I am sure as you all have said will have people thinking this is not his first rodeo. But again, Halloween is falling on a weekend and Age and time are not so much on my side, COVID or not. Be safe all, Michelle

Halloween is not much of an event here in rural UK. It was never celebrated at all until a few years ago and even now it's mainly only in the larger communities. November 5th (Guy Fawkes) is our big night here, but I think both have been cancelled this year anyway.

I have never been to a a Halloween party and I doubt very much I ever will.
    Sasha

Dreaming is half the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Catrina who?

Anyway I am going to join a bunch of other CD/TG for a Halloween party on Zoom.

I haven't decided what I am going to wear, believe it or not I don't really like wearing costumes...
    istockphoto-613878518-612x612.jpg
    this is the Catrina

Banned Read only
    I had intended to go out dressed this year, but everything has been cancelled. Next time I go to a Halloween or fancy dress party i'm going as Mrs Maisel - slim? Tick. Dark hair? Tick. Love of perfect makeup? Tick!

You'd make a fantastic Mrs. Maisel! And, oh my, the dress choices!!!

There won?t be any kids coming around this year and I am in a DADT and can?t dress around my wife. We are retired and among the age group that is most vulnerable to serious complications. Halloween will be like every other night. I will be freshly shaved smooth wearing a favorite pair of panties wishing I could do more.

All the best to those of you who are able to dress and go somewhere. We more restricted ones want to hear your stories about how things went for you.

Wow, the Catrina look is interesting.

I wish I had plans this year but I have zippo for plans. Last year was a blast though. I wish I could do it again. I wore an all black sexy outfit to a local club as my wife was out of town. I watched a drag show then afterwards they had a live theatrical production of Rocky Horror and it was quite good and funny. Oddly enough even though I was wearing all kinds of crazy stuff like leather choker and cuffs with chains and thigh high stockings, the crowd was so wild I was hardly noticed to be different. What a hoot. I saw some really wild costumes as well. A couple of girls I chatted with were wearing some kind of contact lenses that made their eyes look weird. Fun stuff for sure but not this year, sadly.

Sandi