Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween plans

Dreaming is half the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Wow, the Catrina look is interesting.

I wish I had plans this year but I have zippo for plans. Last year was a blast though. I wish I could do it again. I wore an all black sexy outfit to a local club as my wife was out of town. I watched a drag show then afterwards they had a live theatrical production of Rocky Horror and it was quite good and funny. Oddly enough even though I was wearing all kinds of crazy stuff like leather choker and cuffs with chains and thigh high stockings, the crowd was so wild I was hardly noticed to be different. What a hoot. I saw some really wild costumes as well. A couple of girls I chatted with were wearing some kind of contact lenses that made their eyes look weird. Fun stuff for sure but not this year, sadly.

Sandi
    here too is still in the air Halloween celebrations, but really like to go out,

We have no special plans for this year. Last year we attended a costume party. My wife repeatedly suggested that I dress up as a female tennis player. (She has tons of tennis wear). While would have dearly loved to dress up in one of her tennis outfits, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Too many cameras out in the world. While the neighbors might have though that it was funny, I would know the truth. I just couldn't do it. She has not suggested it yet this year. Who knows, maybe I'll get a second chance.

I would love love LOVE to dress as a certain woman in the news (like every day now) who always wears professional clothing (skirt suits, dress suits, etc) under a judge's robe. That would be so amazing! But it would be obvious that I'm a crossdresser, because there's nothing "funny" about her and I would do way, way too good of a job!

Do you know who would be funny, though? "Flo" from the insurance commercials! She wears white slacks and bright, bright red lipstick.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dana View Post
    You'd make a fantastic Mrs. Maisel! And, oh my, the dress choices!!!
    Thanks, and I've actually just purchased everything I need to do the outfit! I just need to learn how to curl the wig!

Banned Read only
    Thinking about a sexy witch outfit. With all COVID - probably staying home though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    How do you tell that it's Halloween on Freemont Street? Asking for a friend.
    Good question I imagine everyone is dressed and not just the performers. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out because yes , I'm in Vegas Baby

Arrived last night after a late start I'm blaming on my boyfriend for, but than I also have to thank him for a nice start to my vacation.

I don't go out, but if I were to, there's this witch outfit that might do.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I think Halloween has been cancelled this year.

The problem with an experienced crossdresser dressing as a woman for Halloween is, you will do too good of a job and people will suspect that you do this more than once per year. I mean, how many "normal" guys have a nice fitted female wig, a $300 set of breast forms, a $200 set of padded panties and a pair of heels in their size?

We will sit home and not expect any visitors.
    I did this back in 2007. I had a Jamie Austin makeover and drove home en femme to the "ta da" moment with the wife. We went to her brothers house. I didn't hear any fallout directly from this event but I wished I didn't do it. I was dressed to the 9's and shaved. I looked great and no doubt i was undoubtedly suspected of doing this outside of Halloween. Since that day i"ve made sure I stay the part of the guy around them yet I have managed to fly to London for makeovers twice. Covid is screwing up the 3rd. I'm going to try to use a place in Ct.

What a great idea! Mrs Maisel's outfits are so fantastic! She has the best collection of clothes ever!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Barbed wire across the driveway, Stephanie??? Yikes, are you going to electrify it as well? I sure hope you were exaggerating using poetic license in making that statement - LOL!

Here's an idea...Why not do your best impersonation of an old curmudgeon such as the Clint Eastwood character in "Gran Torino", sit on your porch, wave a walking stick, and repeatedly yell "Get off my lawn!" at any hapless trick-or-treating kiddies who might inadvertently stray your way...
    Yes, a little "poetic license" but the point is to discourage interaction with too many people not in our household. The last thing any senior needs is to constantly open the screen door to potential disease carrying asymptomatic kids and their parents. This season those pop-up stores at the strip malls have still opened for Halloween. I'll be waiting for the spike in coronavirus cases about two weeks after Halloween.

My wife and I usually go to the Douglas, MI Halloween experience. It has (smartly) been cancelled this year. So as plan B, we are both going to put on our Victorian Gowns and attend afternoon tea at a steampunk themed tea shop. Much quieter, but still fun and enjoyable.

I may or may not spend some time in the tourist area. I was over there the other night (in boy mode), and there was a very weird feeling in the air, so not completely sure. It's not exactly a free for all, but I do think you can get away with doing what we do on Halloween a little more than other times. That's not to see there won't be issues; in all likelihood, something unpleasant will happen. But, I think the issues will be less.

Won't be a costume, per se, just a normal outfit. I was going to buy a more Halloween-appropriate black dress, but that didn't happen. So, just a regular shirt / jeans / thigh-highs / jacket situation. What I have in mind would look good, I think.

So, I guess we will see.
    Last edited by Val_Blackbird; 10-29-2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Added paragraph
    💜💜💜 twitter.com/val_blackbird 💜💜💜

Are we in space?
    Do we we belong someplace where no one calls it wrong?
    And like the stars we burn away the miles . . . .

Not doing it.

Well GG's do dress up as women only they do it as specific women not just a woman. This year I went as Peg Bundy. The scary part for me was I didn't have to buy anything... Peg Bundy.jpg
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots