Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What obviously feminine thing is part of your everyday life now?

Let's see. Panties most days, smooth legs, colored nail polish on my toes and a clear topcoat on my fingers.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

My legs are shaved (I bike, so I have a "cover") and I carry a purse no matter what I'm wearing. I wear bras almost every day, but not with forms. Just because I like them

Knickers and tights.

Lingerie every day.
    panties every day, usually stayups or stockings and garterbelt or girdle and a bra.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Hmm, it’s a long list.
    Regardless of male/female mode:
    Panties, threw out my last pair of male underwear many years ago.
    Pantyhose, no male socks.
    Feminine top. I might have a couple of male dress shirts somewhere, but I haven’t seen them in a while.
    Painted toenails.
    Full body shave.
    Reading romance novels.
    Reading glamour magazines (small g!)
    Shopping online for feminine apparel.
    Sexy and plain nighties every night.
    Wearing a bra, forms and a wig to bed.

Since the lockdown I spend at most five hours a week in male mode. Usually less.
    I dress in female clothing every day, for most of the day,
    So I’ll add:
    Picking out a cute outfit to match my mood.
    90% of the time, wearing a dress,
    10% of the time, skirt and blouse or leggings with a cute top.

Even in male mode I often wear embroidered jeans and ballet flats.

And then there’s makeup ...

I sit more.

Purse, I carry one all the time.

On my Vegas vacation I was carrying my Hobo bag, it's pretty big. I ended up carrying things for my friends.

Terrific thread idea Violet, and really interesting reading about the different shades of daily routine girlyness here, a mini introduction of sorts. As for me my body and legs are always waxed (Though I could almost pluck the hairs out individually in most areas) toenails always painted, in lingerie or PJs almost 24/7, no makeup... yet, freshly showered shaven and dressed every day by 6:00am and ready to serve my wife her coffee.

Oh and I forgot to add that I am smooth from nose to toes and of course a touch of makeup.
    Mascara has become a daily item as well as a little brow powder and tinted lip gloss.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me I alway carry a purse with the matching wallet. I keep my legs and arm pits shaved and painted toes. I know it a bad habit but I only carry Virginia slums 120 cigs. Also under dress every day. Wear bra and forms to bed ever night

Banned Read only
    Shaved legs and painted toe and fingernails.

Lingerie...don't go anywhere without wearing a little g-string and bra...always being fully waxed and smooth is something I can't do without anymore

Panties every day, leggings and tunic to bed. Toenails have color, fingernails are clearcoated, and I try to grow and shape them a bit. It's been several years since my last haircut so, when not in a ponytail, my hair almost reaches my nipples (wish it grew longer). I don't grow much leg hair anyway, and epilate that along with my arms and hands. Still trying to work up the fortitude to epilate my chest and belly, so in the meantime I trim those areas with a clipper. I'm trimming my "Brzeznev brows" (as somebody called them) with the clipper, and someday soon will work up the courage and the funds to get them shaped. I wear jeans daily, and probably have as many girl jeans as boys'. I own hose, but wear socks usually; often they are knee socks. I have more women's shoes than men's, but most of them don't get worn in front of my wife or on the job. But sometimes I'll change to a pair of heels on a long drive.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I have to have my bra on every day, its totally weird without it I feel naked, when I first started wearing one it felt strange but now I cant go without one.

Platinum Member
    Hi Violet , For me it is my lite control panty girdles. >Orchid **oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I like to paint my toenails. I remove body hair. I have worn graduated compression pantyhose for years - my wife?s suggestion when I worked in retail. I recently started wearing a corset daily when home, and a waist trainer when on the job. I enjoy leggings and female athletic wear also. I usually sleep in boyshort panties. While in my studio painting, I enjoy wearing a dress and thigh high stockings or something fun to inspire my work.

My list of things:
    Only wear women's lingerie now
    Women's jeans, deodorant, perfume
    Long painted fingernails 24x7
    Painted toes
    Shaved legs arms and chest
    Sometimes tights
    Women's winter coats
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building