Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What obviously feminine thing is part of your everyday life now?

What obviously feminine thing is part of your everyday life now?

I'm not full-time as of yet. I do think there are obvious signifiers of my non-standard gender identity.

My eyebrows are always threaded
    My nails are always purple
    If I still have the remnants of yesterday's eye makeup on when presenting as male, that's fine. I wash my face, but I don't necessarily scrub until it's all gone.

What about you? Are there things that have permanently crossed from the Girl Dimension into your everyday life?

Banned Read only
    Violet,
    To me it's not so much items I wear but being called Teresa or Terri . Only yesterday I had my annual flu injection and it's lovely to be called through by a female name .

My toenails are always painted. I grew my hair out but not obviously feminine until you factor everything else in. I wear something feminine everyday (most days skirts or dresses) but even the rare male mode still always has a feminine touch such as bracelets, a necklace or anklet. My home office has quite the feminine flair including light pink walls, my clothes in a open closet, and feminine decor.

Aspiring Member
    I watch Shakespeare in love even when home alone.

My eyebrows are plucked and drawn on, I have no hair on my arms and hands.
    Hugs, Carole

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Yes, I keep all of my body hair shaved off, (except for my back, cause I can't reach it LOL) plus I'm always wearing panties and/or pantyhose. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I wear panties, pantyhose and have toenails painted most of the days.

I've been keeping my legs shaved, although with me it's hard to tell since I never had much leg hair to begin with. I don wear leggings and capri length yoga pants at home quite a bit

I sleep every night in girl pj's, and spend most days dressed as a girl, as well. Girl shampoo and hair care, and I am meticulous about my nails as well, though I don't keep them polished all the time.
    I reserve my 'man uniform', for chores outside the home, where being seen as a man is simply expected by the rest of the world. I consider it no different from any other uniform worn for work purposes; man clothes are simply what I wear to do certain tasks that are more easily accomplished in them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Keeping my legs shaved

Keeping my legs, etc. shaved, panties, hose, either pantyhose or thigh highs, bra, touch of makeup.

Banned Read only
    As above many times - low body hair. I'm a cyclist so shaved legs is the norm, and I'm a swimmer so that covers the rest. Except my chest, which is a no go zone for the shaver on my wife's insistance.

I always have shaved legs and arms and wear panties every day. At night I sleep in women's sating pajamas.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

shaved body hair, plucked eyebrows, pierced ears and often my fingernails are left to grow to a very long length

Wearing leggings all day long.

Wear panties 24/7, was having a full face wax before COVID.

All my clothes, my finger nails and toe nails always painted, always as hairless as I can be, and eyebrows are trimmed as feminine as I know how to do them.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Panties 24/7 and my toes are always polished, cool weather legs are shaved
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Wearing a nice pair of nylon panties 24/7 and a nylon nightgown at night with a fresh panty.

I am full time for the past few years. So, clothes do not count for me. I am always hairless where it counts, wear a simple true gold chain with a simple cubic zirconia stone, and gold earrings plus a 3rd smaller blue cubic zirconia stone stud (I had one in the other ear but it closed up), which I wear 24/7. I do not wear any makeup except for special occasions, which are few and very far between for now, except for my daily lipstick that I keep refreshing whenever I remember throughout the day.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i guess i'm like most preferred shaved body. I go to a local place to get eyebrows threaded and tinted. Wear my nails a bit longer. Constantly pursue women's type hobbies.

I don't care for underdressing however and save it all up and kind of do my own fashion show.
    I won't purge but i will selectively pair down a bit

I am smooth all over, always in panties.

Aspiring Member
    Dressing en femme almost every night.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Where to begin...
    Panties exclusively for 20 years, toes painted all the time, fingers either clear or colored polish, brows shaped and arched, body completely smooth and hair free, double pierced ears with diamond studs and ?? in the lowers.
    Then add that 90% of my clothes are not from the male aisles and that's about it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Reality Check
    I wear panties every day. My jeans and jean shorts are from the women's section.
    Krisi