Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What obviously feminine thing is part of your everyday life now?

I keep my legs and armpits shaved. I also periodically remove the hair from my arms. I've always got clear polish on my nails and regularly (every 2 weeks) get a manicure.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I am blessed with light body hair and have been completely shaved for years. In the past I would allow the hair to grow on my hands and forearms but decided to shave that as well this spring. I was very nervous about it because I?m in a dadt but my wife and nobody else has said anything. I have pierced ears but only wear earrings now when dressed and I shape my eyebrows. I usually use clear coat on my fingernails and red polish on toenails but I have been kind of negligent about that during this past summer. I have t stopped giving myself manicures and pedicures (slumming it and do my own nails) so I need to get back to the polish.

Aside from those things I wear panties 24/7. Considering my circumstances I feel good that I am able to do those things. My wife received a clothing order yesterday and I think she was taken off guard by my interest in the things she ordered. She got one nice sweater that I especially coveted and imagined myself wearing with leggings. She said ?I can wear this with leggings? as if it was a revelation but that was my first thought when I saw it. Enjoying the simple things since I can?t dress fully.

Shaved from head to toe, eyebrows shaped, toenails painted red, ankle bracelet, pantyhose every day, my hair is very long and I usually have some level of makeup on. I'm usually wearing a bra as well.

I only shave my pits and upper chest. I used to shave my legs but the hair is sparse unless I do it for the feel it is not worth the time and nicks.

My wife.

I try to keep my body shaved. Not alot of hair on my legs so that one is easy. It's keeping up with everything else that's a challenge! My wife shaves my back when requested but sometimes she will offer knowing I can't see it. I also have my toes polished (the choice of colors vary). My ears are pierced but I only wear earrings on the weekend or after work. I also wear sandals showing off my toes outside of work.

I'll sometimes underdress with a corset and when it's cool enough for a jacket (Florida-rarely) I'll wear a bra.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a great question, not often a new one comes up. As a largely closet Cd there are limits. Shaving however is an obvious one, that I can get away with. Under arms and legs. I'm very lucky in that I don't have much body hair by male standards. I have been put on the spot a few times at the beach, when my wife has deliberately pointed it out to others. Best to keep your partner informed and happy at all times, if you can.

I guess wearing lingerie under my boy clothes daily. Wearing a nighty and some loose panties to bed every night.

At this point probably every thing. That I can do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    If I still have the remnants of yesterday's eye makeup on when presenting as male, that's fine. I wash my face, but I don't necessarily scrub until it's all gone.

ICK! You DON'T clean off old make-up?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    ICK! You DON'T clean off old make-up?
    I mean I do, but I'm using waterproof makeup, so at some point I just have to weigh the makeup free look vs. rubbing my eyelids raw

Panties or a thong under male clothes, clear nail polish, lip gloss that matches my natural color, and practicing my walking, whether dressed male or female

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    I mean I do, but I'm using waterproof makeup, so at some point I just have to weigh the makeup free look vs. rubbing my eyelids raw
    vegetable oil on a cotton ball. Works wonders. AND you don't scrub yourself raw
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Silver Member
    Bras under tops. Actually not new. I've worn bras most every day for years.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 10-22-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Like most, it appears, my toenails are painted, though I'm pretty dreadful at it. I wear fem underwear and jeans basically daily. And I usually keep everything shaved (except when I'm just too tired to do all the shaving).

Pretty boring, but that's on character for me. 🙂

Painted nails and no body hair anywhere.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I've been rocking acrylic nails for the past year, shaved legs and women's pants/shorts 99% of the time.

I compliment women I meet regarding something they are wearing or their overall look.

Aspiring Member
    I also try to underdress as much as possible when I can't get into full Wendy mode.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-23-2020 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Please read the rules

Painted toenails. I have been wearing sandals when outside and running errands, etc and actually have gotten comments from a few women on how nice my toes look with colour on them

Panties and nighties. I wear panties everyday and nighties every night. Just part of my daily routine.

full body waxed about every 60 days. Brown mascara, clear nail polish. Panties always.

Except for an hour or two that I'm out running errands, the other 22 I'm either in a skirt, dress or nightlife.

Karen Sue

Shaved legs and wearing ballet flats. Sometimes wear nylons in the cooler months.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Hand washing lacy bras, baby dolls & sheer stockings!