Thread: Getting bored with it.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Getting bored with it.....

Hey y'all!

As y'all know, of course I love CD'ing but I'm kinda getting bored with it..... Well, it's not boring to crossdress, what I mean is, I'm getting bored with what I always do. All I do when I go out dressed is, I go out to eat, then maybe to a mall, Target, Dirt Cheap or Walmart and it's just getting a little redundant. Even before I started CD'ing to the extent that I do now, I never really got out much and now with Covid still running rampant, no one can really do a heck of a whole lot. I never did go clubbing, (I never will), I would go to a karaoke bar from time to time, but I never did that while dressed. LOL

Idk what I'm really saying here, maybe I'm looking for advice on more fun things to do while dressed? I always enjoy my time out dressed as Kimberly, but it's just getting boring. LOL Anyway, just thought I would post this, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 10-21-2020 at 12:11 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.