Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting bored with it.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Wow! A lot of replies to my original post here. LOL..... Thank you all SO much for the replies and suggestions of things that I can do while dressed. Some of the things that some of you mentioned, I simply cannot do because it's just not available anywhere near where I live and I'm not as financially secure as some of you here, so I really can't travel outside of driving distance. LOL

I have been to the movies while dressed once, I will do that again sometime in the future..... BethanyCross suggested that I get a mani-pedi, which is an excellent idea, I've been thinking about getting a manicure, although I wouldn't be able to stand anyone touching my feet.... Yeah, I'm one of those so a pedicure would be out of the question for me. LOL

Anyway, thank y'all so much for your kind suggestions and words.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 10-24-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.