Thread: Caught up in the moment.

Caught up in the moment.

I had the house to myself for a while today, so I decided to dress up a little, a little sweater dress and thigh high halloween stockings just for fun -- no make up or wig. I did the usual body clothes, intending to just settling back for a comfy day. Then I looked at my reflection, and saw some positive aspects of my figure. I got out the wig and mask and took a couple pics to see if it actually did look OK. Then, it being a nice day, I hit on the idea of taking a little drive -- actually leaving the house. It was only for about 15 minutes, but quite an exciting feeling. No doubt I wouldn't go beyond that, but still very fun.
    Last edited by Di; 10-21-2020 at 02:50 PM. Reason: You started a picture thread yesterday/ you cannot start another one a day later removed picture/ you know this as it is the 3rd time

It was a beautiful day here today, so I also went for a drive fully dressed and with makeup. Planning on going shopping next week at the mall. It gets easier every time to leave the house. Always dress to blend, and you will have a great time.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Oh dear, that's it, you're on the slippery slope to full outandaboutery!

And there's nothing wrong with that. As Taylor says, dress to blend and try to relax and you'll do fine.

Reality Check
    If you pass as a woman, there's little risk to being out in public away from your neighborhood and workplace.

The risk is, neighbors seeing a "woman" leaving your house and driving off in your vehicle.
    Krisi

It?s so easy to be caught up like that! I absolutely know that feeling.

I share your feelings. One never seems to know when or how dense the pink fog is. In the morning, I always put on my panties and bra not planning on dressing more. Then I?ve felt like wearing more...so I add more. I enjoy going out for rides, but am concerned about neighbors, flat tire, police. So far, I?ve been lucky. Yes, it?s fun.