Thread: What do you get out of it?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What do you get out of it?

I got this question from my wife last night. After years of DADT we are trying to be more open and honest about it. She is trying to be accepting but it is a big challenge for her.

I know this forum has been asked MANY times “why” we do it. Nature, nurture, etc. but I think this is a slightly different question. Like how does it make your life better.

I really struggled answering what I get out of it. “Enjoyment” fell totally flat.

Admittedly, I’m not the best communicator.

I love cross dressing, I get a lot of enjoyment from it, but I’m still struggling in “what I get out of it”... other than causing hardship on my wife and keeping secrets from everyone else.

What do you get out of it?
    Last edited by Michelle Vinova; 10-23-2020 at 05:42 PM.