I see many different reactions to being CD here. Some see it as a curse, others see it as a gift, I see it as a blessing. In these difficult times I am lucky to have a love of female clothes. I live on my own and any home time I have I spend it en femme. My work is at home and most items I need are delivered by post and courier. My food is delivered as well. I have a lot of work ahead and can work as and when I wish. I have many interests which keep me from being bored, one of which is female clothes. I am so fortunate in this respect in that I am never lonely nor wondering what to do. Wearing my favourite clothes around the house has a fulfilling effect. I have enough outfits to enable me to go over a year without wearing the same combination twice. Today I spent the first half wearing a sweater and skirt with stockings and heels, and the rest of the day I changed into a dress. I only wear minimal make up and no wig. During this pandemic I can survive mainly due to my interest in female clothes. Are there others here who can say that CD keeps them positive during this crisis?