Thread: Got to be a winner surely

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got to be a winner surely

The other day I put my forms on the CH radiator to warm before putting them on. That gave me the idea for one of those ?Must have? wonder gadgets that you see on the TV that once bought sit in the back of kitchen cupboards and drawers to never been seen again.

Here?s the script for my TV ad. Try and think manly tones when reading.

New from KYJ, the fully adjustable breast form warmer. Will fit almost any sized form to provide rapid controlled warming of your forms by either the simple touch button controls for instant warming or use the built in clock to allow you to set the warmer to have you forms ready for you on the those early winter mornings. Alternatively use the app on your smartphone which enables you to warm your forms ready for when you get home from work being able to select one of five pre-set heat levels from anywhere with a mobile signal.

Fully rechargeable from any USB port the KYJ breast form warmer comes in its own attractive soft storage case and is light enough to take away with you on holidays or business trips.

So say goodbye to cold boobs with the KYJ breast form warmer by calling the number at the bottom of the screen now. (Can?t be bought in the shops!)

So, can anyone think of any other CD related gadgets we can market? Perhaps we could get them on Dragon?s den!

Edit; Thanks to those who've responded but I think I should say for clarity that this is a post where my tongue is so far in my cheek that it's coming out my ear!
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 10-27-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed