Thread: Interesting new development(s).

Interesting new development(s).

Hey all. I am a heavy individual. I have moobs. But over the last few months they have been getting larger. It could be extra weight due to the shutdown, but all my clothes are fitting the same as they ever have even a dress I had costume fitted three years ago. So I am not sure if my age is lowering my testosterone, my love of milk and certain other foods is adding to my phytoestrogen content, or I simply got fatter in the chest. But the net result is that I have the equivalent of a B-cup currently. This has gotten uncomfortable at times. Especially when working. My work shirts have been getting caught underneath tmy new to me Ta-Ta's.... I started dealing with them by wearing tight cami tops. And they work well enough. But also are warm underneath other clothes. I looked for other options. Male Gyno shirts/vests are also long and look really uncomfortable. After a couple of months consideration I decided I wanted to try wearing sports bras. It took me another month to bring this up to my wife. Well last Friday while we were at Wal-Mart I told her that I wanted some simple sports bras. She agreed. I was surprised, but not as surprised as when after trying them on under my normal clothes she asked me if I was more comfortable, and when I answered yes, she stated that they were not noticeable and should just wear them from now on if they helped. Now this may not actually count a crossdressing since it serves a purpose. But I am still really excited about it since I love women's clothing anyways. Now I can wear a bra as often as I want to. Sorry, long story for a minor issue but I wanted to tell someone.

Hi Kimmy,

I agree. The proper bra may make them less obvious. You may also want to try T shirt bras. They also come in various camo patterns.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 11-05-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Kimmy, I think that is wonderful you are getting to wear sports bras and with your wifes ok, which takes away any issue of non acceptance.
    I have a feeling you may end up with some pretty bras.
    Crissy

I don't know how old you are, but if you are in your mid to late 60's or older then the growth of your boobs is likely related to hormone changes. Not everyone declines at the same age and the rate and amount of decline varies from person to person. The only sure thing is testosterone declines - period. Most important is that the decline occurs for a reason so it is not safe to mess with it and try to keep it up at normal levels for a younger person. You can get a stroke or worse. Plus, there is some relationship between hormone decline and the amount of body fat. In general more body fat can potentially cause a greater decline in testosterone. Not always.

Last year I was under testosterone suppression as a part of prostate cancer treatment. I now have boobs about the same cup size as yours. In my case that is a good thing, but for some that might not be so acceptable. But it just goes to show those hormones can have a huge impact on you. Deal with them however you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    I don't know how old you are, but if you are in your mid to late 60's or older then the growth of your boobs is likely related to hormone changes. Not everyone declines at the same age and the rate and amount of decline varies from person to person. The only sure thing is testosterone declines - period. Most important is that the decline occurs for a reason so it is not safe to mess with it and try to keep it up at normal levels for a younger person. You can get a stroke or worse. Plus, there is some relationship between hormone decline and the amount of body fat. In general more body fat can potentially cause a greater decline in testosterone. Not always.

Last year I was under testosterone suppression as a part of prostate cancer treatment. I now have boobs about the same cup size as yours. In my case that is a good thing, but for some that might not be so acceptable. But it just goes to show those hormones can have a huge impact on you. Deal with them however you wish.
    Lots of body fat here. Way to much. I am also 52 years old so getting up there. I also have some other suspects... According to my research certain foods are rich in phytoestrogens, including milk (which is once of twice a day for me minimum, nuts and dried fruit which I consume multiple times per week... I have a feeling my change is self caused, but as long as I am fairly healthy I am okay with the change. Now, if they just didn't seem to point out from my chest at angles and were right up front..

Kimmi I agree with everyone else I am actually losing weight but my breasts are getting bigger and it definitely helps to wear a bra or other support with them as they hurt especially if I try to run or anything I do regardless. I am between a b and a c most times I wear a 38c and I suppose it kind of like a cycle women have they swell a week or so every month. My heart goes out to you. Glad your able to at least do that I?m taking it your wife doesn?t know or approve of your dressing so good luck and enjoy as much as you can without any problems.

Hey girl. I am not sure whether to be happy or sad that mine are not projecting more. On one hand if I had a legitimate pair that looked like a true lady's pair I may not be seen in public for a while..... Not to mention deciding if I wanted to hide them when not dressing.... On the other hand, having them the size they are and not having them "look good" is a bummer. I am using cupless sports bras for them since they are all but unnoticeable under my daily and work clothes. It would be interesting to try (for fun) finding a cupped bra to emphasize them.. I may try that later on.

I?m kinda in the same situation. I wear a bra daily, all my bras are underwires, a cup, in which I fit/fill nicely. In the last year or so, though, I find an underwire b cup fits and feels better and very comfortable. I now have both a and b cup bras. I still occasionally wear my silicone forms with the b cups, but after scooping, which I love to do and do often, they feel quite natural. My wife insists there?s nothing comfortable about an underwire bra. I just smile.