Thread: adu&nw2g

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

adu&nw2g

SORRY for the confusion, but for YEARS I have been trying to share with my friends the phrase of adu&nw2g....
    For me it explains the desire to get dressed up, but also the fear or lack of choices to go out in public dressed...
    I wish ever so much that the world was a place where people could just be people w/o having to fill the needs of others to fit onto what they consider as the norm...
    OK, that being said......................
    Today with Covid, and the ability to cover more than 50% of our face, we can actually go out in public and hide who we were a few minutes ago.
    Not that the public will always accept who we want to present as, still if we keep on the move we might be able to get through the day w/o many problems.
    I now live in a relatively small community, such that I have to be careful how I go out.
    Ya go to the Post office, then drive to Walmart and you see the same people that were at the post office.
    Not a big enough town that you can hide much of anything...
    Still I wish I had the courage to go out All Dressed Up (even if I Had) no where 2 go.
    My Love ti ALL, and stay safe!
    Last edited by ronny0; 10-29-2020 at 09:08 PM.