Thread: Went dressed to waxing appt

Went dressed to waxing appt

The staff were totally nonchalant about my appearance even when I gave my normal male name .... made checking in easy. My tech (who happens to be the owner) already knows about me but has never seen pics or anything... she walked right by me into the treatment room and began to prep... so I walked into the doorway and asked if it was ok to come in.... she did a double take and said ?OMG, that?s so awesome!!? She asked me if I had a girl name and a few other questions ... made me feel right at ease. Commented later how my toenails matched my shirt and lipstick (all semi close shades of rose.) Such a great experience Don?t think I?ll do it every time but it?s nice to know that I can
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Platinum Member
    Hi Kelly , That was just so awesome, >Orchid ..**..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I honestly think that they enjoy it. More then what we probably do. Because they get to see the real us. Between my hairdresser, wax lady, and my two nail techs. They all have loved seeing the real me, and have been very welcoming.

What a great experience. I would have tipped her well.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Marcia - oh yeah, I’m a serial over-tipper lol ... especially with these type of services ... I love it when they tell me “I came in today and was like oh cool it’s a [my male name] day!” Lol... I have always had great rapport with the spas etc I have been to, but it doesn’t hurt that they know I will take good care of them also!

Erika - great point! There was definite excitement over the reveal today and I think it was fun for both of us
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Kelly what a great post you should feel good not only smooth body but how great she treated you. PS why not go dressed all the time and enjoy yourself

My confidence has definitely improved since losing 25 pounds from pre covid days.... so I will definitely do it again!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Platinum Member
    That is wonderful. I am glad you found the courage to do this.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Very cool!