Thread: Can blethoplasty Help or hinder a feminine look..?

Can blepharoplasty Help or hinder a feminine look..?

I want an eye lid lift as I have hooded eyes ....I?m booked in for March and he is aware I am trans but I?m not sure if it will impact my look either in a more feminine or masculine way.... not due to see him till the day of the procedure... can this low level work make you look more or less feminine..anyone have any experience..?
    Last edited by Jessicajane; 11-03-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Banned Read only
    Just yesterday, I bumped into a woman at the bank. If course she was wearing a mask, so all I could really see were her eyes. I thought to myself, "look at those eyelids, this is definitely a guy!" SAID NO ONE EVER.

Do it because you want to do it, because it will make you feel good about yourself, not because some random stranger on a forum got your mind spinning.

Lol ok point taken but it did cross my mind that changing things can backfire if you are not careful

The blepharoplasty will give you a slightly wider eye appearance while it lasts. There are several methods for doing the surgery. The one with a scope through the scalp actually advances the male hairline and gives a more feminine hairline. The one with the incisions in the eyelids and forehead just mainly lifts the eyelids. I think the latter is more likely to recur but gravity wins eventually in both. One of the clues to male features is the brow which is not touched with blepharoplasty. In retrospect, I wish I had done the scope.

Hey Jessica, I am not much help here, but I am also curious about the responses to your question. I would think it would just make you look younger. It is not like you are having your nose or eyebrows re-shaped.
    I have the same problem and am curious how much it costs. I got a quote for a full face lift and it was nearly 10k. Too much, but having badly hooded eyes, I have been curious about just having the eyes done.

Sandi

So surprisingly affordable.. the cheapest option was to have it done under local at about us 1100

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    Just yesterday, I bumped into a woman at the bank. If course she was wearing a mask, so all I could really see were her eyes. I thought to myself, "look at those eyelids, this is definitely a guy!" SAID NO ONE EVER.
    Well said... Anyway I am sure as part of FFS this would help but this alone is not going to make that big of difference. There is a lot more prominent tells on a masculine face than hooded eyes...