Thread: Small update

Small update

So 2 Friday's ago I got bad news that my roommate tested positive for Covid-19. I then went into lockdown and quarantine until Sunday when I was able to take my own test(earliest I could get). So this past Wednesday I got my results and I was positive. I have been down in the dumps since then and haven't done much dressing. Since today is a stressful day here in amaerica and im already stressed from covid, I decided to get dressed today. And I can honestly say I am at ease and which I did this when I first tested positive. Might have been a little more relaxed and less anxious.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Silver Member
    Sorry, Christina, but it will pass. Does your roomate know of your dressing?

Sorry Christina, I hope you feel ok. Maybe it's an opportunity to go through your closet and try on your clothes.

So sorry to hear about this. Have you had a second test, since the first test was self administered as I understand? There are a lot of false positives even in the professionally run testing sites. I wish you a speedy recovery and please stay safe. Your health is paramount so take care of you before you worry about "her".

Allie

Prayers for a good recovery

Christina,

I'm guessing you're asymptomatic given you've not said that you've any symptoms and while the virus can take time to incubate my thoughts would be you're not in any immediate danger.

Stay isolated to protect others and as Char says use the time to go though your wardrobe and perhaps experiment with different combinations.

And if you've not had the time to practice makeup skills..............

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

As Helen said you seem to have few if any symptoms so this can be just a bump in the road.

I understand about dressing easing the tension. I agree that this is an EXCELLENT opportunity to clean out the closet of those items that don't fit, will never fit, never did fit, etc.......

Please keep us posted.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi Christina, I am also sorry to hear that you and your roommate tested positive for Covid. However, I do know that most people who are healthy and have no medical issues experience nothing more than mild cold symptoms when they have Covid, so I'm sure you'll be fine and you probably won't even need to see a doctor. Just do what you're doing, get some rest, drink plenty of fluids..... Well, you know the drill. LOL You'll be just fine, get well soon.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Prayers and best wishes! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I am doing well. I'm projected to go back to work on either Sunday or Wednesday.

Hi Christina,

That is good news!

Marion