Thread: One big Positive out come from Covid!

One big Positive out come from Covid!

My wife has been supportive of my crossdressing since I became active 15 years ago, but prefers to not see me dressed, though it has not been an issue when our paths cross briefly. I used to get out and meet a friend occasionally for dinner and drinks at a LGBT bar but have not been able to with the closures. My wife has had a few friends over during the summer safely distancing in our backyard and she has been so happy when she does. I asked her if I could invite my friend Cheryl over for a backyard get together since I cannot get out and she said fine. So early October, on a nice clear evening Cheryl came over and we sat in the backyard sipped wine and had snacks with my wife too. This was the first time I have sat with my wife and spent time dressed as Brenda THE FIRST! We had a wonderful evening of conversation, my wife was totally at ease and even told Cheryl to come back again. I am not sure this would ever have happened under normal conditions. I was so happy we were just three people enjoying the evening.

What a great story. I am happy for you

It is nice to hear about things that have worked out well. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Carole

I am very happy for you. I hope you can enjoy other meetings like this in the future.

Silver Member
    Brenda,

That's fantastic. I am with you in the situation with your wife. I don't think mine would be as open to that, but I did dress for Halloween to hand out candy, and the sat with her watching TV for a couple hours while I was still in costume.

I think you made a good observation. For those of us in decent relationships, (mutual respect and love) the close proximity and shared time has been a blessing. Of course I read the opposite is true for poor or lopsided relationships.

That's terrific I'm very happy for you Brenda. I'll add another another positive I've noticed due to this pandemic, as also evidenced by your wife, people are paying much more attention to who and what is truly important in life.

Good news indeed! Keep exploring the possibilities but don't rush her. Do something nice for her (flowers etc) afterall she did something nice for you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's wonderful, Brenda!

But, it makes me sad to read of all the hoops u married girls have to jump thru to do things we single T's do without a 2nd thot!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Being that it is required to wear masks in public, I've gone out a few times (get gas, the store, and the post office) going out in public has been somewhat of a blessing. I have pumped gas, shopped for groceries, and stopped at my PO Box as Jessica.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Platinum Member
    Hi Brenda , It is good that you both could get together like that, >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I lost almost 15lbs, so many new looks available!