Thread: Led Zeppelin en the first nightie (It was 51 years ago...)

Led Zeppelin en the first nightie (It was 51 years ago...)

Led Zeppelin II was released in October 1969. I remember that very well because my parents were gone for a weekend and it was the first time in my life that I tried on an old nightie that my mother didn?t use anymore, and kept in a box on the attic. It was frilly and pink, and if I concentrate I can still smell it. It was thrilling to wear it in the empty house, while playing Whole lotta love again and again on my stereo.

In fact the feeling never changed. It is 51 years later now, my feminine side has found it?s way out and I am happy with who I am. As Fiona de Wilde I make music-clips, portraying myself as a female rockgroup. What song would be better to celebrate 51 years of feminin pleasure than Whole lotta love?

You can watch me with the link below. For all my sisters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU7xSNXoFgw

Aspiring Member
    awesome video fiona

Still rockin' 50 years later!
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Hi Fiona !
    I m so glad you posted this , I always really like your vids .
    Sincerely ,
    From one Dutchie to another ( even if by marriage )
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Yeah, we Dutch girls know how to rock and roll...

THAT
    .....IS
    AWESOME! Rock-On! \m/
    Sounding killer!
    Is that you playing every member?
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

In the fall of '69 I was grateful for anything that knocked CCRs "Born on the Bayou" album off the record players. I liked that album too but it seemed to be the only thing I heard all that summer. Along came LZII and Abbey Road to the rescue. Of course, watch what you pray for. LZ was every other song on the radio for the next 10 years. Thanks for the memories.

Hi Jazmine, I am all girls, it is filmed before a green screen and then put together, really great fun to do, and it is the ideal covid19-band too... Fiona

Platinum Member
    Hi Fiona , This should be on MTV, >Orchid *oooo*
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Great video with awesome guitar playing!

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle423 View Post
    Great video with awesome guitar playing!
    Thank you Richelle, I've been practising for about fifty years now...

It looks like Mrs. Smith has competition

I saw Led Zeppelin in the fall of '69. The city I live in would have been fairly small at the time, probably around 150,000. The venue was small, maybe the size of a school gymnasium. The crowd was small as well, maybe 500 people. The band was loud so me and my friends were standing and talking at the back of the venue in a far corner. As conversation dried up, I would walk up to the front of the stage and watch Jimi Page do his thing. I was standing about 5 or 6 feet from both Jimi and Robert Plant. Too bad none of us realized we were seeing history in the making, we would have appreciated it so much more.
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

Oh my god! This is off the hook Fiona! I can barely walk in heels never mind shred like that! I am pretty sure you're the only one on this forum that can pull off tapping and pinch harmonics in heels! Rock on, girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams View Post
    I saw Led Zeppelin in the fall of '69. The city I live in would have been fairly small at the time, probably around 150,000. The venue was small, maybe the size of a school gymnasium. The crowd was small as well, maybe 500 people. The band was loud so me and my friends were standing and talking at the back of the venue in a far corner. As conversation dried up, I would walk up to the front of the stage and watch Jimi Page do his thing. I was standing about 5 or 6 feet from both Jimi and Robert Plant. Too bad none of us realized we were seeing history in the making, we would have appreciated it so much more.
    Wow, that is quite an experience! I have never seen them live, but seeing them with 500 people in a small venue, that is very special. BTW The young Robert Plant would look great as a crossdresser...

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by SometimesBrandi View Post
    It looks like Mrs. Smith has competition
    I have to be honest, mrs Smith is a better guitarplayer, but my clips look better...

You Rock:

I found my mother's bra in the changing rooms for our pool, put it on and that was it for me.Devone

Awesome!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I write and record songs as a hobby so I can appreciate the work you put into this. I have a drum pedal, four electrics, a bass and 24 track recorder along with a bunch effects and vocal processor. Rock on, I will check it out later on the tv with headphones and bookmark your YouTube page. I would share two songs I wrote about crossdressing but that would reveal my identity. Maybe someday but can?t do that now.