Thread: Starting to feel normal

Starting to feel normal

During Covid I?ve been lucky to be able to work at home. As a result, I?ve been able to wear a bra every day. I?ve gotten used to wearing one and it?s just part of my normal getting ready process now. Panties->bra->pants->shirt. I still love the feeling of sliding my arms through the straps and fastening the hooks. But it feels like a normal part of getting dressed now.

Well on Friday morning I had to go into the office so I left off my bra. It felt so strange not putting it on. And I couldn?t wait to get home and put my bra back on.

Ah, yes, that is the way it goes. You get more and more accustomed to wearing those things and wearing them becomes your way, your style, and just seems right. Whether it is absolutely right or not is debatable, but it is certainly not wrong. The pandemic has allowed a lot of people to discover an alternative to the standard and traditional routine in our lives. As sad as it is, that is one advantage to having to stay home. You have a chance to really get in touch with yourself and discover more about who you are without the social pressures and standards regulating how you live your life so much. Liberating. But still take all precautions to be safe.

Reality Check
    "Normal" is different for each of us. For me, "normal" is to get out of bed, put on my forms and bra, my padded hips and butt and my wig. Of course, I need to shave as well, then put on my beard cover and lipstick.

Next of course, I have to get dressed. It might be a dress, it might be a skirt and blouse or slacks and a blouse. And shoes.

So that's "normal" for me. It's abnormal when I have to take all this off and put it back in the closet.
    Krisi

I know exactly how you feel. I, too, wear a bra daily, all underwires. I fit into an a cup bra quite nicely, but also have several b cup bras which also fit nicely, especially when I lean over and scoop. Recently, we had our furnace checked so I had to take my bra off. It felt so strange. He wasn?t down the driveway when I put it back on. We go for car rides and I always wear a bra...even to bed.

If you want to underdress when you go into the office there are T shirt bras that may not be noticeable under heavy clothing.
    They now come in camo patterns that are harder for the eye to pick up.

Marion.

We had some company this weekend who are unaware so I was unable to be my "normal".
    They were barely out the driveway and I was changing into my bra and forms and something "more comfortable" than the jeans and flannel shirt I had been wearing.
    It just felt so much better.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just remember that's YOUR "normal" , Fly!

I care less about throwing on a few fem things. I either dress all the way or won't bother at all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I also wear my bra everyday 34A or B. No forms I have been wearing one since age 10 now 57 I love the feeling of a bra. I do not feel right without one on also.