Thread: My Aunt ALWAYS knew what I was up to! Just found out!

My Aunt ALWAYS knew what I was up to! Just found out!

My Mom used to drop me at my Aunt's house during holidays. My Aunt worked at a department store in the cosmetics department. Every day she wore dresses, pantyhose, heels and make-up. I think that looking at her all dressed up and feminine and pretty got me interested in dressing up. When she was out, I would dress up completely - underwear, make-up, the lot. I thought that I was careful in putting everything back before she got home. I just found out that I wasn't careful enough.....she just told me that she always knew that I was dressing up in her clothes and she even left out things like lipsticks as a 'treat' for me! Wow! All this time she knew! The reason that she just told me was that she saw a Facebook post of me dressed up ASA nurse at Halloween.

WOW!

Talk about a revelation.

Now that it's out are you going to talk to her about it?

My aunt caught me one day at her house.
    I was so afraid she would tell everyone, but all she said was "anytime you want to dress up just tell me and I'll help you".
    Wow, that was so unexpected and of course being pre-teen I was too nervous to accept her offer. I often wish I had and wonder where I'd be today had I done it then.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Just goes to show no matter how careful one may think they are, they will get caught. Maybe, there would not be a confrontation, but, a woman will know if someone was messing around in her drawers or closet. If I were you I'd ask my aunt after that revelation what her thoughts are on cross dressing. My mother knew or strongly suspected I was messing around in her lingerie drawers. How else was that bra strap snapped? Rather than confronting me she tried to catch me in the act. If I had been caught I think I would have had the crap beat out of me and when I graduated from high school I would have been kicked out the door. I wonder sometimes about the advise given all the time to "come clean" when your personal history is nothing but non-acceptance and forceful disapproval. Just pondering.

Love is love.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Caitlyn,

That is wonderful! Perhaps she could give you pointers or be someone to go out and explore with.

@—-}——
    Michelle

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    In my experience women r often intrigued by CD's. One reason is, unless they r your wife, daughter, or mother they aren't threatened by your dressing!

Where as American men r the most insecure on the planet! And as such, may feel threatened by CD's!
    And, it can be much worse if it's your dad, brother, etc. that finds out!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Caitlyn,
    This is such a wonderful account! It is heartwarming to hear that she supported you even though you were unaware that she knew. It is a good storyline for a movie. 😊

Caitlyn,

What a wonderful story.
    My mom caught me in my sister panties once, I overslept and she pulled the covers off my bed, Nothing was ever said but a week later, all my tighty-whiteys were replaced with boys bikini briefs.

And yes, I still stole my sisters panties.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Banned Read only
    Actually I had a similar experience as Shelby's. My Mom knew I was wearing her panties and started buying me colorful bikini and hipster style men's underwear instead of white briefs when I was young.

Caitlyn, What a wonderful story and a great Aunt you have. Too bad this did not come to light earlier.
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    That is great. We are never a careful as we think.
    Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    Love is love.
    Yep ! It sure is !
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

No matter how careful you are, somebody will figure it out. But most don't even notice the tells we have or they just choose to ignore them and think it is an idiosyncrasy. I think it is wonderful to think your aunt knew something was up with you so long ago and never said anything. That is the ultimate in respect and love. One might even say she understood you better than you understood yourself and she somehow knew that her nephew was not smack dab in the middle of the boy curve. How wonderful.

Lovely woman to do that!

Silver Member
    I absolutely LOVE that story! Your aunt is amazing and generous and any of us here would be so grateful to have that kind of support. It also goes to show that getting caught isn't always the disaster some in this forum might think. Looking back on my own experiences, it could have been fatal for someone if my brother or father learned about me, but my chances might have been as good as 50-50 if mom found out and no one else. You just never know.
    Last edited by suzanne; 01-01-2021 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I wonder sometimes about the advise given all the time to "come clean" when your personal history is nothing but non-acceptance and forceful disapproval. Just pondering.
    Stephanie, I know you have reservations about this. The coming clean recommendation is between spouses. It is a matter of being fair with a wife for whom crossdressing could be a game changer. The reveal to my wife so many years after has been very damaging to her. If, like you remarked, being caught is just a matter of time then the earlier the wife knows the better. In my case I blew that one as I revealed it much too late.
    Last edited by DianeT; 01-02-2021 at 08:08 AM.

I used to sneak into my Mom's panty drawer when I was left alone. My mother's panty drawer was very neat and organized. I used to write down a very careful may of where everything came from so I could put it back exactly as it was. One time I went to sneak into her panty drawer and everything was very messy. There was no way that I could make a map and hope to put everything away correctly. I even thought it may have been a trap to catch me. I decided not to try on anything, and went looking for other things to wear that were stored in the basement.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.