Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have boobies! Yay!

I have boobies! Yay!

Today, after about two and a half years of hormone therapy and living full time as a woman, I finally got my breast augmentation surgery! I checked in at 10 AM today (Tuesday 11/10), and was released to my sister in law’s care by 4:30 PM the same day. Staying with her to rest and recover. I should be able to drive to my home (2 hour freeway trip) this Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Pretty low pain level, even without the painkillers they provided for me. 2 to 3 on a ten point scale. Honestly, the sore throat from having an anesthesia tube down my throat is more annoying than the tight/stretched feeling in my chest from gaining almost two full cup sizes!

I went from a scant B cup to a full C cup size, with a 38” band size for my bra. Nicely proportioned now, while not so overly large that my boobs are the first things people notice about me.

I am so happy! Yay!

(SFW photos to follow, in a few days.)
    Last edited by Ceera; 11-11-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Hi Ceera,

Congratulations!

Marion

way to go

Congrats!!! I hope to be there someday....

Aspiring Member
    Yay! Congrats! It is amazing the low level of pain and few days from now you will be walking down the street with your new body. I guess you have to buy new clothes (again)?

I wish I knew my real breast size. Even though my band is 35.5" and bust 39.5", it's off due to having wider back. I want to think I have B cup but I am not sure.

Well, the new ?girls? are only a bit bigger than how I have presented for the last year or more with my breast forms, so all my blouses will fit the same. May still need new clothes soon though, if I lose more weight! I was down to 179 pounds this morning, without the silicone forms I have usually weighed myself with. Tomorrow or the next day, when I am able to shower again, I will weigh myself nude, to see how much weight the new implants added to that. I am down about 50 pounds now from my Jan 1, 2020 weight!

Congrads and very happy for you...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Sounds great, congrats!

Banned Read only
    Ceera,
    I'm so pleased for you and so good it went well .

Sorry if I had to smile at the irony but glancing at the F/M section a thread is celebrating going topless without needing to wear a bra , looking on the bright side , " Two happy bunnies !! "

I am so happy for you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    Wow Ceera, you sound happy! And the weight loss and all is pretty awesome. You definitely need to post a couple of tasteful photos. I think showing off a tiny bit is a good idea, very cathartic. Sounds like you should treat yourself to a new pretty bar or bustier. Just make sure it's comfortable too!

PS thanks for posting an update. You have several friends here wishing you the best, and wanting to know how you are.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 11-11-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Ceera,

I am glad your procedure was a success and that you are not feeling any significant pain. Congratulations!

Happy for you Ceera. May the recovery pass quickly.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Congratulations I hope you recover swiftly, looking forward to your pictures.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm so happy for you. It's a long path and landmarks like this are not only worth sharing but worth all the congratulations and best wishes you receive!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Wow! Ceera, I'm so happy for you. In a sense we had walked the same path in our journey and I'm following your steps.

Enjoy the new girls!
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Reality Check
    As they say, "Pictures or it didn't happen."

Seriously, congratulations, I hope they are as you expected.
    Krisi

Hope for continued good recovery

This afternoon I can take the surgical bra off, get a shower, and wash off the guideline marks that the surgeon drew on me with a permanent sharpie. The sharpie ink is pretty hard to remove, likely so it doesn’t get washed off by disinfectants used during the surgery. Doesn’t look like I have any bruising visible yet. After that shower, I will put on a tasteful bra, and get a few photos. The night before the surgery, I took a set of ‘before’ photos wearing the same bra, both with and without my silicone breast forms. So I will post those soon.

My surgeon also took a set of ‘before’ photos, including a topless set, a set with just me in my bra, and a set with my breast forms in my bra. At my two week checkup she will take a matching set, with and without the bra, as the ‘after’ photos. I plan to get copies of those pics as well.

Pain continues to be a manageable 3 on a 10 scale. With my surgeon’s approval and encouragement, I was even able to get in my normal three miles of excercise walking yesterday!

Great news! Thanks for the update. I look forward to know more details of the development in you because that will help.menon my surgery too....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Congratulations! As you look in the mirror you will notice how high up the new breasts are. The final look will come 6-12 months down the road as they settle in, swelling goes down and so do the breast, which will relax/sag into their more or less final setting. I had mine done a year ago september. They settled way down! All this summer it was strappy sun dresses and tank tops with or without a bra. I loved it all! Good luck and enjoy.

Allie

Before and after pictures!

It's the smile that jumps out at me.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

The smile is beautiful as is your new bustline! Again, so happy for you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Reality Check
    Looking good!
    Krisi