Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have boobies! Yay!

So happy for you. Your smile says it all.

Makeup is shot, but I am home now, and just had to share my first bikini top pics! So happy with the results of my top surgery!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 11-13-2020 at 11:32 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I don't want to sound weird - but your breast is beautiful! Congrats!

Isn't the natural feel the greatest, Ceera? Looks so nice! Soon the comfyness will totally replace your minor discomfort. BTW, what cc implant size was needed to give you that 2 cup boost?
    Kept you in prayer!
    Marie

Congrats Ceera! They look wonderful. Stay healthy and enjoy!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I didn’t ask what cc size implants they used. I have a status checkup on the 19th, and will ask then.

Wow! Wow! I love them! You look great and your face clearly says how happy you are.

Congratulations and thanks for feed us, seriously thinking is a must for me.....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Ceera, Good for you.

Looking good and making me so jealous.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

congratulations!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Given you had some size to begin with, it looks like they went with 300cc. We shall see. Enjoy!
    Marie

Reality Check
    That's what I was talking about. They look very nice.
    Krisi

Congratulations!! What type did you go for, and over or under the muscle?

I had enough breast tissue from two years of HRT that they could go over the muscle, rather than under. Less invasive, less pain, faster recovery.

@MarieTS : My implants are 520 ml per breast, using the Allergan style SCF smooth round Inspira cohesive breast implants, placed above the muscle layer.

Ceera, I don't want to ruin your happiness but I have a question, as I said before im seriously considering the surgery too, so did your surgeon advice you of possible negative effects in the short or long term?

Yes, Devi, she did. It is a pretty routine procedure these days, but as with any surgery, there are possible ways it could go wrong.

First would be post-surgical infection, before everything heals - you seriously need to obey their after-care instructions, to avoid tearing the incisions open and getting infected. These include having to sleep on your back for three weeks, and not lifting more than ten pounds for six weeks, and wearing a bra when not showering, until it is healed. The nurse who did my one week follow-up check said that as I have had no signs of infection or bleeding at all, I can now sleep in just a camisole, rather than a full bra.

The next thing to worry about is called capsular contraction. The normal process of the body adapting to implants is to build a thin wall of scar tissue around the implant, walling it off from your other tissues and binding it in place. But sometimes the body over-does this, making way too much of a thick layer around the implant, constricting it and making it firmer, or possibly even crushing and rupturing it. If that happens, the implants need to be removed. Not common, but it is a complication they watch for in after care.

Breast implants complicate the process of getting a mammogram or doing self breast exams. Your doctor will advise you about that.

Breast implants are not eternal. They need to be checked after about ten years, and possibly be replaced if showing problems.

There are other possible complications, but while some could be serious, those are all rare.

For me, post surgical pain has been minimal. Never above a three on a ten point scale, and usually only a 1 or a 2. But my body is in excellent shape, my health is sound, I heal faster than most people, and I manage to minimize pain well without really even thinking about it. At a week post surgery, my pain is solidly less than a one. More an uncomfortable tightness in the chest than anything else, as the stretched skin adapts to its new state. I’ve been told initial healing takes six to eight weeks, and that it can take a year for everything to fully ‘relax’.

Your mileage may vary on all of this. Talk to your doctor and your surgeon for the best advice.

Too funny Ceera, earlier tonight I wondered how you were doing and then I saw your post. Great minds! Anyway, I'm surprised at the volume. We appear to be the same bra size yet mine were 350. Interesting. Comprehensive recovery advice to Devi!
    Marie

One month update:
    So, it has been a month now, and my recovery is going faster than my surgeon’s expected! Though this is no surprise to me, as for all of my life I have healed rapidly from any injury or surgery.

Pain continued to go down steadily. By three weeks, it felt no worse than a moderate sunburn, the ‘dermabond’ which the surgeon placed on the surgical incisions had all come off while showering, and I started using silicone strips during the day, to promote scar reduction. At four weeks, it feels more like I am recovering from a sunburn that was days ago. Or perhaps like the ‘pins and needles’ feeling when your leg falls asleep. Apparently the tight feeling and tingly, sunburn like pain is from nerve regrowth. I stopped needing even Tylenol after four weeks. No pain relievers at all now.

In terms of appearance, my scars are well placed at the underside fold below each breast, and from about the centerline to the 4:30 or 7:30 position outward from that centerline. I never had any bleeding, oozing, or even excessive redness. The only bruising was on my lower sternum, for just a few days, and was mild. Just enough to tint the skin, rather than a full bruise. I honestly have to lean to one side and back a bit to get enough light on the scars to even see them. Both breasts were initially drum tight - the skin looked smooth and shiny, it was so tight, and my nipples, even when stimulated, could hardly perk up at all. Now, at four weeks, the skin looks normal, I can feel touch anywhere on both breasts, and they are about as sensitive as my nipples were when my breast size first increased with HRT. Also, my endocrinologist doubled my Estradiol a few weeks prior to surgery (it had never been increased over the prior two years), and between the increased dose and the stretching from the surgery, the diameter of my aureole now looks like a mature cisgender woman’s nipples should look like, and no longer as small as a male’s nipples. Yay! They were initially ‘too firm’, and did not sag at all, with about a 120 degree angle between my chest and the lower surface of my breasts. They are softer now, and sag enough for the breasts to meet the chest at a 90 degree angle on the undersides.

I can sleep on my side again, while wearing just a stretchy camisole while I sleep. During the day, I wear a good fitting, good supporting, size 38-C wireless bra, or a snug sports bra.

I mentioned this to a different surgeon, the one who will be doing my lower surgery, and showed her how well my scars were healing. She was very pleased with how well and rapidly I was healing, and said my progress was ‘remarkable’. I’ll do a separate post about my bottom surgery consultation tomorrow.

Reality Check
    That's great. I'm sure you are thrilled with your new boobies. You are making me jealous.
    Krisi

Wow! Ceera, thanks for the detailed report. It's very helpful for someone like thinking in do it too....

Congratulations Ceera .

Can you say the word envious? Congrads hun..
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 12-12-2020 at 06:21 AM. Reason: typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Aspiring Member
    Ceera,

Congratulations on your great progress, and thank you for sharing your BA experience.

Best wishes for continued healing.