Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you like to lounge around the house?

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

How do you like to lounge around the house?

Hey y'all!
    I thought of a question that I would like to ask everyone..... Of course as we all know, most people have been spending a lot of time cooped up at home, thanks to Covid-19. So, how do y'all like to lounge around your house? What do you like to wear when doing so? Me, like right now, I'm in a light blue nightgown with small, blue flower all over it and a laces around the collar and L'eggs suntan pantyhose..... That's how I like to lounge around at home. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Lounging usually is only a bra and nightgown for me

Banned Read only
    As most GGs I know would - leggings and a comfy tee or jumper. They're perfect for it, and anything else seems over or underdressed.

Hi Kimberly,
    I wear leggings and nylon/spandex athletic tops a lot. We keep it cool in the house so sometimes I wear some soft stretchy pants. I bought a couple corsets last month so I wear one of those during the day.
    Sounds like you are comfortable indeed! 💜💜💜 enjoy your day!

Depends on my mood.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-12-2020 at 12:10 PM. Reason: TMI
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Kimberly A.,

I’ve been working from home since March. On days that we don’t have a ‘Zoom’ meeting, I usually wear panties, tights, bra, and t-shirt.

@—}——-
    Michelle

Hmm, "Lounge around the house"--not here mate, Wife wouldnt allow it........:-)
    Liz

Same thing as I wore during the day. If isn't comfortable enough to lounge in, then it is not comfortable enough to wear an entire day Granted I used to sleep in my daytime clothes as a teenager including button up shirts and jeans. Once I am watching tv for the rest of the night I might switch to a nighttime outfit like a long nightgown.

Whether I'm Fem or Masc I lounge pretty much the same: During the summer in hot weather shorts, flip-flops or Tevas, and a teeshirt. During the autumn jeans and turtleneck sweaters with penny-loafers or hiking shoes. The only diff is that when I'm Fem I'm wearing makeup, earrings and jewelry, a wig, and a bra with forms. I wear boy bikinis for comfort and support all the time anyway, whether my attire is a business suit or a cocktail dress. Alas, due to the Covid-19 I have not worn either of those two items for about seven or eight months!

Quote Originally Posted by cindylouho View Post
    Depends on my mood.

LOL! That pretty much covers it for me too!

I go from one extreme to the other. If i have time to lay around and relax it turns into time to dress up. Maybe my pink and white tie dye leggings and t-shirt, bra and forms are optional, or shorts and a T, to a dress and heels with all the accessories. Pretty much always with high heels.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-12-2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Quote was edited

Since I work from home I don't wear "lounge wear all day. I usually will be in casual wear or a work type dress. Don't wear makeup or wig everyday though.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sadly, I passed the "lounging around" in a few odd pieces of women's things stage about 13 years ago!

Women's things just aren't that comfortable. And, not as arousing as they used to be!

I guess now, it's more about the look than the feel for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Women's things just aren't that comfortable.
    Some of them are; plus, the wearing of the garments which alleviate the GID provides a type of psychological comfort that man clothes simply cannot. Many of us understand why our female mates come home and rip off their bras, while WE come home and can't wait to put one on. I once remarked "If I can find a comfortable bra, why can't you?" That didn't go over well. Of course, she saw being female as being restrictive, so she hated everything feminine. I guess we weren't a good match.

But if you dress up 10/10 most of the time, and use restrictive foundation garments to get the figure 'fem curvy', that level of effort might definitely take the comfort out of it!

Some of my favorite outfits are my cheerleader uniforms, which consist of just bra, panties, top & skirt, socks, sneakers and wig.

Other comfy ones are school uniforms, plain white button down tops with plaid/tartan skirts; again, penny loafers and socks or elastic stay up thigh high stockings.
    Those two types are what I mostly lounge around in when staying at home during the daytime; I don't switch to girl pj's until it's almost time to go to sleep.

Neither types are uncomfortable at all, and I spend many days in each type.

Being stuck at '14', means less focus on being overly sexy, I guess, and less effort.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

In the morning nothing makes me happier than being able to lounge on the couch for a little bit in a cute thong and nighty. Preferably lacy

I start the day in the nightgown form the night before then yoga top and pants (zoom yoga most days at 9:15). When I get home sometimes not everyday summer Maxi dress cooler jeans and a nice top.

hi everyone, for me its a long night shirt and lace shorts

Often it will usually consist of something along the lines of a swing dress, flats, bra & forms, pantyhose and appropriate make up

Just bra and panties, windows wide open and a red light outside !!!!!!
    Just joking by the way its winter nearly.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

This time of the year it's generally leggings and a tunic top with flats, but that's only after about 11am. Till then I'm in my nightgown, bra and panties and my pink slippers.
    Summer time would see me in a tank top, shorts and sandals with my usual undies.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Generally leggings and a loose top. Today is pretty dire here with torrential rain so I have chosen to put a dress on.

When my day is done and I don't need to go out any more it's a night gown. (usually long cottony) Every once in a while a bra with breast forms (rarely).

Dress as I please to do some household chores. Today, Gloria V. jeans, with white cami type t shirt with built in shelf bra, hair and nails done.

Summertime that would be a sports bra and running shorts. Winter is coming, though, so then it's tights/leggings and a camisole.

Leggings and a nightshirt! During the day, jeans and a t-shirt! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Since I don't dress in front of my wife for I wear a tee shirt and bottoms that are as close to female leggings as I dare.