Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you like to lounge around the house?

I just stay in my nightie until I have to "face the day" and put on my man costume.
    In the evening, I return to my "comfy clothes."
    Panties all the time, of course.

(per mutually agreed upon house rules - that's the limit when the wife is around, and that's ALL the time.)

Pretty much leggings with a sweatshirt and cozy boots. In the summer usually bike shorts or Capri leggings with a t shirt and sandals.

L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose, night gown and ballet flat satin slippers on most days.

Winter: panties, pantyhose, bra, leggings rugby shirt, Uggs.
    Summer: panties, pantyhose, bra, shorts, tank top ,flats.

Panties and T shirt in the summer or VS pajama shorts. If it cool or winter then it VS pajama bottoms and a T shirt.

Sports leisure wear. Yoga leggings, bra with forms, sport top and pink Crocs. Switch to short nightgown for bed.

In summer, leggings get exchanged with sports skirt, and occasionally a jog bra when it really gets hot.

Have a number of dance costumes, 70's leotards and tights that I will wear occasionally as well.
    Last edited by NancyTO; 11-13-2020 at 11:39 PM.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Banned Read only
    My wife and I are in a DADT long term marriage. If she is away visiting relatives or babysitting at our daughter's apartment my choice is a long full slip, bra and panty. When she is home I tend to look like something the cat dragged home; unshaven, loose pair of shorts, one side too big tee shirt, no socks, no shoes.

I usually throw a kaftan over my nightie, and lounge around like that, sometimes all day.

Strict DADT requires a huge amount of caution and discretion. I were pantries and shave smooth but last week for example I spend three days out in the yard in jeans and t-shirt. In those cases I don?t want to be caught flashing pink pantie tops when I bend over so I wear guys briefs. Lounging around the house would more accurately be described as being cooped up with someone who doesn?t want to see me dressed for almost a year with no end in sight. I love her but I?m constantly on edge due to this curse that I carry in silence.

Standard household wardrobe as winter approaches are black sweats with panties and t-shirt underneath. We have pets so we recently agreed that we should take mostly separate vacations so we don?t have to board them.

When things open up again I plan on taking some trips to chase some auto races. They will be solo and include plenty of shopping, dressing and photo sessions. Those type of events are something of a passion that play to my male side but they?re an excellent cover to get out on the road for a few days. The only down side is that they typically play out in small towns and the motels are full of racing teams and fans. They?re not really the kind of setting where I would want to make my first steps out in public. It?s not ideal and they?re lonely trips but they will be my best opportunities going forward.

PS, we own two vehicles, one "good" one that my wife drives and one "beater" that I use for hauling compost and running to the lumber yard. It has gotten extremely rusty from road salt and I had planned on replacing it but it's a good runner and seeing as we can't go anywhere I kept it for another winter. It's a van full of tie downs and not the kind of vehicle a woman even wants to get in let alone drive around when I'm dressed as w woman. I kept it up so it runs good and has good brakes, exhaust and a lot of newer parts but realistically I'm going to donate it to someone who lives out in the country and carved out a track where they play around in the mud with old cars. It's too far gone to feel good about selling to anyone and I'm only hanging onto it for short runs close to home. Consequently, in addition to all the other obstacles that hinder my dressing I need to replace my beater, probably with a pickup truck this time. So then I'll be "that girl" driving around in a pickup with old brake drums and pallets in the bed. It's an uphill battle but I'm still struggling and haven't given up.
    Last edited by Star01; 11-16-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Since I pretty much only dress at home, I just choose between my fairly large collection of casual dresses, leggings, shorts or whatever suits the weather and my mood. Today it's a white gauze summer dress with a built in slip. I added a string of faux pearls and some cute wedge sandals. No telling what the mood will be tomorrow.

It was a rainy day today so rather than the usual (since it's Sunday) I decided to get dressed for a change.
    This is not my usual lounging attire but I just had to put on something better than jeans or leggings for a change.
    IMG-4656 (2).jpg
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have to go with "It depends on my mood" too. However, I don't get to act on my mood due to being at home with a full house during these shutdown times. Our kids schools are doing 100% virtual learning which means I have no ability to openly dress if I wanted to. I sometimes sneak a quick dressing moment in the morning when I get ready for the day. I'm usually up before anyone else during the work week so I lock the bathroom door and will slip into a jumpsuit or dress while I shave and get ready for the day. But once I am done, the clothing is put away and I don my male clothing.

Summer - very short shorts and a soft nylon/spandex racerback tanks that provides some top support. Fall and Winter. - panties, Leggings and my racerbacks with fleece pullover. I always have a pair oof men's longer shorts and t-shirt to throw on if someone stops by or I need to run out. In the fall winter, I will just keep what I have one if I need to go into the yard for anything.

Leggings or yoga pants in the winter with a sweatshirt, bra with forms, bootsocks and Uggs. Summer, booty shorts or capri yoga pants and a bra... and of course panties everyday.

Reality Check
    I am retired so I "lounge around the house" quite a bit.

I get up, put on my boobs and butt, shave and put on my wig and beard cover and lipstick. Then I choose what I will wear that day. Sometimes slacks and a blouse, sometimes a skirt and blouse and sometimes a dress. Usually nothing really dressy.
    Krisi

jeans T shirt with lingerie underneath and my 4 inch Naya clogs. cooking sockeye salmon for dinner. GF is is hanging out waiting for dinner.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Lounging in my favorite leggings from Torrid, matched with a top, also from Torrid!

me3.jpg

leggings bra and a tank top

Quote Originally Posted by LIKETODRESS2 View Post
    leggings bra and a tank top
    the same.

Btw, what's 'DADT' mean? (Anyone please?)

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by lucidgirl View Post
    the same.

Btw, what's 'DADT' mean? (Anyone please?)
    Oh, got it!

DADT Don't ask don't tell. No offense, but how do you not know that having been a member here for 12 years?

Personally I'm hooked on fuzzy clothes right now, with winter approaching its the best.
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Quote Originally Posted by cindylouho View Post
    DADT Don't ask don't tell. No offense, but how do you not know that having been a member here for 12 years?

Personally I'm hooked on fuzzy clothes right now, with winter approaching its the best.
    No offense taken. I haven't been active on here but plan on now - my situation has changed and I am me at last!

Leggings, t-shirt and ballet flats for me.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Leggings all the time.

Depends on the weather. If its warmish then a bra and panties. If its coolish then yoga pants and a long sleeve shirt. Sometimes after work ill come home and put on whats in the photo and play games in that for the night. And yes I have quarantine hair and beard and honestly I don't mind now. I work to much at the moment to worry about a beard or not. Hahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Banned Read only
    Kimberly,
    Most mornings I'm in a pair of jeans and a blouse or Tshirt usually with a cardigan because I still go out walking with other dog walkers so I usually spend the rest of the morning dressed that way while I do my housework .

In the wamer weather I'll swap jeans for a denim skirt but if it's really hot I slip on a short spotted sundress and relax in the garden , I don't usually lounge around in my nightie as I still have callers during the day .

I guess I just do what most GGs would do .