Thread: Intimacy

Intimacy

Recently, my wife asked me to start painting designs on her toenails which thrilled me. It is fun to share this time with her. I am an artist so it is interesting to try to paint such small canvas, but I am learning.

For the longest time, I have used tweezers to remove her facial hair as well. We listen to music or a movie and talk while I make her look beautiful. I cherish these moments. Today, when she returned from the pharmacy, I felt brave enough to show her the corset I was wearing. And she was quite accepting. I hope to one day ask her to help me put on makeup as I have only tried one time. She has been accepting of me wearing women?s athletic wear around the house as well as painting my toenails. I am grateful and blessed to have her as a soulmate.

Very cool being able to be opened with the wife.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's not what I consider intimacy. It's more like u 2 r becoming quite the "girlfriends", Naomi!

But, I think many of the married T's here would gladly trade that for your kind of intimacy!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-12-2020 at 03:54 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That's really nice. I'm still struggling for intimacy myself. Even without my "hobby" (which was kind of in remission for about 5 years) to turn my wife off, we've managed to get out of the habit. I may have to try painting her toenails; she isn't going for pedicures at present because of the coronavirus. Thanks for the good idea, and good luck!
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Naomi, Sounds like you have an amazing wife, good for you.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi18 View Post
    Today, when she returned from the pharmacy, I felt brave enough to show her the corset I was wearing. And she was quite accepting. I hope to one day ask her to help me put on makeup.
    From what you've related Naomi, I don't think you have to wait to ask her. For the longest time I was comfortable around my wife in panties, maybe a bodystocking, but I was afraid, or too nervous to wear more than that in front of her, or even to ask her if she'd mind if I did. At times, I desperately wanted to wear stockings and high heels, but didn't from fear of rejection. And so goes the coming out process to an SO, as you desire to break new barriers with her you may continue to feel afraid or nervous about broaching the subject, but here's the good part Naomi, your fears will usually prove to be unfounded.
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Nancy,
    I hope it will be a great time of bonding for the two of you!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you, Crissy! 😊 yes, I always say she is my better half! 😊

Docrobbysherry,
    I never looked at it like that. I think you are correct 😊 that makes me feel good to think about us being girlfriends 😊

And thank you also Judy!

Great progress toward total freedom. It looks like she is a definite keeper. However, go slowly with her and make sure she feels that your relationship is never challenged. I am envious.