Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You're very lucky , you pass !

Silver Member
    When I was young I had a small frame and could pass. I grew with sisters learning as they were as to how to dress. I was the third sister. When I came out to my aunt and modeled a dress for her she was shocked how much I looked as a young woman. I was lucky in that I looked like a girl in stature. I wore clothes that girls my age wore. Now days I wear fem clothes, but age has not been kind to me, but I look much like the women my age. People know I'm a CD, but look beyond my proclivity and are true friends.

I wish I was pretty enough and skilled enough to pass. But only so I could attract other pretty tgirls. I have to live with the fact that i wont pass and I can wear lingerie under my boy clothes daily I guess.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling