Thread: Never Mind eh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Never Mind eh

So today Sun 15th Nov. should have been the first full day of Helen?s holiday but Covid has meant that it?s had to be postponed till next year. Saturday would have travelled, plan was to change on route and arrive enfemme and stay that way for the next 7 days. Bags would be unpacked, Dresses hung, drawers found for underwear, shoes and boots lined up, makeup and toiletries sorted.

If previous years were anything to go by, then today I?d have awoken, dressed in my nightie, made myself breakfast and as the song Parklife goes ?Thought about leaving the house? after of course giving due consideration of what to wear.

Today it?d be shopping for provisions, a quick trawl around M&S checking out the lingerie and buying some hose, Boots to peruse the makeup, Cruise Debenhams before grabbing a drink and a bun in their cafe? and may be a walk along the sea front weather permitting.

Evening back to the house and either bringing home a takeaway or make myself a meal. After that if it?s not too late and the weather?s dry perhaps a drive to go check out what?s on at the cinema and local theatre for things to do throughout the coming days.

Last thing, open a bottle of wine and watch a bit of TV or log on to this place and check what everyone else has been up to. Shower and clean off the makeup, sleep forms and nightie on and think about the coming day as I doze off to sleep.

But alas it?s not to be. Can?t lie, I?d like to be able to get out dressed again but it is what it is and you have to live with it. I?m rebooked for Feb ?21 but I?m all too aware that Covid could still put a spanner in the works so I?ll wait patiently for the day to come when Helen can go and mingle with the muggles again.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-16-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed