Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaming While Dressed?

Gaming While Dressed?

This might be a weird question...

I assume everyone has a somewhat different persona while dressed? If so, do you engage in some of the same activities you enjoy as a male while in female mode? Further, are there any CD gamers here?

Reality Check
    I have no "different persona while dressed". While I may pretend to be female, especially if I am out in public, my tastes and beliefs do not change.

And no, I am not a CD gamer.
    Krisi

I still xbox, had a game pass ultimate for a while, went crazy playing the division 2 for a couple of months recently. I still have EA Access.
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Banned Read only
    I don't change. Female presenting me is the real me, and I am also the real me - I just wear different clothes.

That's interesting. Perhaps "persona" isn't the right word. As odd as it might sound, I feel more confident when I'm dressed. It's like a different version of myself but still myself if that makes any sense. And it gives me permission to be more feminine and more aggressive in a way.

Platinum Member
    I probably defer to those who cross dress for reason other than gender non-conformity, but I will give it a shot. To the first question, I do not think I manifest a different persona when dressed. I may consciously try to manage my voice a little, and maybe there are mannerisms I repress when obliged to be in male mode that are more freely expressed when in female attire. As for the activities I enjoy, yes, I pretty much do the same things regardless of how I may be dressed...unless its some particularly dirty/oily/messy task. In that case i wear grungy old male clothes.

I am not a gamer...I find video/online games to be addictive. I have enough other problems already.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Nope, I am the same person DRAG or DRAB. The only thing that changes is the clothes.

Since I am not "out" I really don't do the same things. I am a guy... and when I dress I am a guy. As much as I would like to mentally feel more feminine I don't. Its too hard to try to "act" feminine, takes the fun out of dressing for me. I am just me in a dress. I definitely feel more feminine. I look more feminine. Whatever it is.. I enjoy and that what matters.

I think this makes sense!!!

Hi Gwen

When i do dress i notice that there are some changes in my personality. Nothing too drastic but when I dress it seems that all of the white noise fades into the background and i am able to be just a nicer calmer version of myself. I have never been out while dressed so I do not know for sure if it would hold true when i am in public.

I have had a lot more time dressed as of late and I often like to do my everyday things while dressed. I have enjoyed my hobbies while dressed such as playing guitar and one night I took out my telescope and spent hours admiring the stars while dressed.

I used to play a lot of Call of Duty and HALO on the Xbox and also Mech Warrior on the PC. I have not gamed in awhile however due to circumstances keeping me busy and when i do have a little time my guitar time takes precedence.

Nice to make your acquaintance and welcome to the forum!

Rachel

No my clothes do not changes my interests

I do prefer female avatars when playing most games

I am the same old me in some pretty clothes that make me feel and look much younger! No gamer here to old for that stuff. Lol

I am 24/7 transwoman! So of course, I am "dressed" ! LOL I am a gamer since the Atari 2600! I now play a female character but there are no changes from when I was male! Clothes do not change me! I am me! Hugs Lana Mae Keep gaming!!!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thanks Lana! I just sold my 2600 before moving. I had a "heavy sixer", one of the ones that was made in California. So much fun to see the evolution of the game console!

I used to game while being dressed up in the past when I didn't have a roommate, but I never felt like I acted differently... Though in those instances I was playing with my regular friend group

I think if I had been playing with randoms (and actually had the vocal skills to pass lol) I probably would have experimented with acting more feminine. Would be pretty hard though cause I can get super competitive in games haha 😅

I’m not exactly a cd, I’m out and feminine 100%, but I’m also totally a gamer. I’ve always played as female characters given the choice, but it’s never changed how I act, or feel. It did definitely give me a safe space to express my real feelings about myself but I have pretty much always been myself!
    I’m on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo, feel free to message me if you wanna add me!

Quote Originally Posted by foxy bartender View Post
    I’m not exactly a cd, I’m out and feminine 100%, but I’m also totally a gamer. I’ve always played as female characters given the choice, but it’s never changed how I act, or feel. It did definitely give me a safe space to express my real feelings about myself but I have pretty much always been myself!
    I’m on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo, feel free to message me if you wanna add me!
    Oh, awesome! I have always loved playing a female character too. I love when games allow you the option. Mass Effect was one of my favorites, and Saints Row! Nowadays, I mainly play my Nintendo Switch, but I'd love more friends for the neglected friend list.

Same, girl! I loved Mass effect!! Not only playing as a female character, but also getting to romance another female character made me feel seen!
    If you wanna send me a message I’d be so happy to add you as my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by foxy bartender View Post
    Same, girl! I loved Mass effect!! Not only playing as a female character, but also getting to romance another female character made me feel seen!
    If you wanna send me a message I’d be so happy to add you as my friend!
    I was the same way! My Female Shepherd was in love with Liara through all three games .

I currently can't send any messages, but I will get in touch as soon as I can.

GwenHerself,

Mostly ‘World of Warcraft’, but sometimes I play ‘World or Warships’ too. And there are a lot of times I am adventuring fully dressed and feminine.

@—}——
    Michelle

Aspiring Member
    Crossdressers make up a wide spectrum. About the only thing we all have is common is, feminizing ourselves makes us happy.

My persona doesn't change when I dress. I never developed a female alter-ego. I am the same person, and only the clothes changes.

While some of us are gamers, I am not one of them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Things I do as a male in female mode?"

All I can think of r eating, drinking, and going potty.

No wait, never mind! Eating and drinking I wear lipstick and worry about eating or drinking my wigs!
    And, I go to the Ladies Room and sit down in fem mode. So, nothing, I guess?

The games I play when dressed r a LOT more physically involved than computer games!

83P1450965 (640x600).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My personality doesn't change.
    I just exhibit more of the "softer" aspects of it. I'm more open to people and more tolerant. I drive differently and am more considerate to other drivers. Of course I carry myself differently and speak more softly. I don't feel the need to be the "Alpha" all the time and that's refreshing to me.
    I don't game, but I used to. I played the Tiger Woods golf game for a long time and always in female persona.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

5A7471F2-1F2E-4B4C-96E8-F4E15E4BF6DE.jpg
    How about ?drag? racing lol

Your car's on it's side!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    One might suspect that lining up for a race off, whether gaming or in real life, 90 degrees off kilter, actually increases "drag"?