Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaming While Dressed?

I play world or warcraft too and call of duty on Playstation.

i am a gamer atari to xbox one have way to many games have 3 arcade cabs arcade lengends ultimate with add ons and GRS controllers ect

Quote Originally Posted by falcongts View Post
    i am a gamer atari to xbox one have way to many games have 3 arcade cabs arcade lengends ultimate with add ons and GRS controllers ect
    Oh wow! I've wanted to built a virtual pinball machine but haven't come up with a reason good enough to spend the money yet.

I don't change when playing games, so not necessarily but since I dress most of the time I guess so.

But for me games were a huge part of exploring a feminine side while being a male denying my feminine side. I would always prefer female characters to play. My favorite MMO had a costume set you could wear instead of your armor and drew in a lot of girl gamers and was part of a mostly female guild. I loved hanging out with them and changing my outfits in game

Mostly WOW or some other Blizzard game, and about the only time i have to play is the same time i dress so i almost always play dressed. And with Shadow Lands dropping in about 45 min you can guess where im off to =)

I game a lot more than I should and try to use female characters/avatars. I play with my daughter (doesn't know) quite often so am limited that way. The change to work from home with Covid has really impacted my ability to play dressed. I'm even such a geek that I built my own arcade cabinet....

I am a gamer and I do dress while I game. But my persona doesn't change. I still rage like my normal self and yell at some asshat and blame it on lag even when there isn't any. I play mostly rpgs now. And most of the time my characters are female. But I still play my normal shooters and sports games here and there. Also MASS EFFECT FOR THE WIN!!!!!!! #FEMSHEPALLTHEWAY

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I will dare to assume your question is actually aimed at whether or not CD gamers use a female avatar. Just to simplify the question in my poor old head. The answer from here is yes, I usually present as a female avatar when I play the odd online game. That said I have not played an online game for over two years. There is apparently more to life.

Does sitting on the couch in my nightie and playing Candy Crush count?

I've never been an online gamer in male OR female mode. I guess I'm just not a competitive person - more the MYST sort. (remember that one?)

Years back, I did like playing American McGee's Alice (I think that was the name), but again it was a one player offline game - AND REALLY WEIRD!

I never gamed online at all, despite owning an Xbox through all the generations, I thought it would be too addictive. I actually still have an original soft-modded Xbox in the clear case loaded with tons of games on a custom 320GB hard drive! However, at the beginning of this year I was playing a new game, Tom Clancy's The Division 2, (Was included with Gamepass) not only is it an amazing game but when playing online shooting bad guys, other people can join you and help you clear levels. To make it even better, online chat and party chat work really well, so well you can chat or speak (With a headset) with people even outside of the game. In game obviously its really cool to be able to say something like "I'll draw their fire here and you can flank them" or just to talk while playing. I guess the point of this long winded statement is that if your alone and bored as I was earlier this year, you can have a lot of fun and quickly make online friends who you can actually speak to if you want.
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    Does sitting on the couch in my nightie and playing Candy Crush count?

I've never been an online gamer in male OR female mode. I guess I'm just not a competitive person - more the MYST sort. (remember that one?)

Years back, I did like playing American McGee's Alice (I think that was the name), but again it was a one player offline game - AND REALLY WEIRD!
    OMG, Sara, I love MYST! Can't say I ever beat it, but that is a great game. Alice was pretty amazing as well!

I managed to beat MYST, I thought that the easy one of the bunch. Not managed to beat the others in the series though.

Ok, OK - I confess. I had to look up a "walk-through" guide to get past parts of MYST (cheat) - AND I had to use cheat codes to get past parts of Alice. But I still loved them.

One of the later games in the MYST series allowed me to pick my avatar, and I naturally picked a female one.
    Alice WAS (is?) a female character - no choice. I, of course, was glad. And using her skirt as a kind of parachute was a nice touch (if you played, you know...)

I have a PS4 but I only really play No Man's Sky online. I've always used female avatars in games like Skyrim. When asked about it my standard reply is that I'd rather look at a women's back end than a man's all night.

I sometimes Play Second Life and have a number of different Avatars on there - a couple are crossdressers and a couple are full female

Sometimes I like to match my Avatar's outfit to what I am wearing in Real Life to see what reaction I get.

I like to go to different clubs and chat to people or role-play

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Years ago, I was pretty heavily into IMVU for a while (before it started negatively affecting my real-world life & had to quit cold-turkey, that is)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMVU

www.imvu.com

Yes, I was a female character. And yes, I was usually dressed IRL, at least to some degree, while playing.

I had made some good online friendships with others there. I believe most had thought I was a real GG, I was so deceptively good at it. (Not exactly proud of that, BTW. )

But, it had enabled me to live a virtual life as a "GG," letting my inhibitions go, really exploring & developing the feminine part of me in a different & unique setting.

I was goofy, crazy, and had lots of fun... ellbee gone wild!

Anyway, no, these days I don't recommend this (or any other similar places).

Stay away! It's a bad spiral. Trust me.

this might be a weird thought but i wear female knickers because they are comfy not because i want to feel 'dressed" so wen i play Apex Ledgends on xbox I always have my knickers on lol x

I played SL for a couple years and sometimes miss it. Maybe we can meet up in there if you want.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I don't have a different persona when I'm dressed up.
    I've done stand-up more dolled up than I have as my drab self.
    I always pick a female avatar when gaming, like "Settlers of Catan" online.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

If i play computer games at home then i am inevitably in gender-blurred presentation anyway. I prefer to play as female characters. No, i don't do cosplay tho.
    I know they're not very trendy now, but i love retro FF games. My obscure profile pseudonym is actually taken from the heroic adventuress Krea Datura in one of these games.
    I have a Steam account as "Analand Sorceress" , feel free to send me a friend request, all i ask is that you message me here so that i know who it's from.
    Last edited by Krea; 12-07-2020 at 02:19 AM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I am a gamer (PC), and I have played while in fem. I have always generally preferred female characters when playing RPGs, but it was been awhile since I've played one honestly. These days its mostly World of Warships or if I'm in a creative mood maybe I'll hop on one of my train simulator games. I get what you mean by saying you have a different persona while dressed, and to an extent that may be true, but I think as I've become more comfortable with this side of myself, the lines have blurred a bit. I would not say that my female side has a totally different set of interests or anything like that...she just dresses much nicer and is not a much of a slob.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia_Rose View Post
    ... I would not say that my female side has a totally different set of interests or anything like that...she just dresses much nicer and is not a[s] much of a slob.
    Brilliant! You could be describing me there!

Haha funny how that works huh?
    Last edited by char GG; 12-06-2020 at 10:08 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours

Quote Originally Posted by GwenHerself View Post
    This might be a weird question...
    I assume everyone has a somewhat different persona while dressed?
    That would not be a wise assumption to have.

Further, are there any CD gamers here?
    Yes, there are trans-gamers here. There have been several discussions about being trans and gaming in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    Anyway, no, these days I don't recommend this (or any other similar places).

Stay away! It's a bad spiral. Trust me.
    Why do you say that? I have found and seen that SL/IMVU and other similar virtual worlds can help with the dysphoria some transfolk have. I have encountered transpeople in SL who used SL to explore their feelings and "find themselves".

Quote Originally Posted by adelinapa View Post
    I played SL for a couple years and sometimes miss it. Maybe we can meet up in there if you want.
    I've been regularly using SL since 2006, you can find my SL name if you search past threads about SL here.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.