Thread: Is it cruel????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is it cruel????

Last week because my wife has been bottled up working from home she asked me to dress up and we should go somewhere. We went to a quit park and sat on a bench overlooking a river and we drank a coffee and talked for a few hours like 2 girlfriends . My wife made a comment about we were only there because of the Covid, if it was a normal life, she would have been in the office and I would have been working normal hours.
    I was enjoying the new experiences of the cool air up my dress and the sun heating up my pantyhose and just relaxing and talking with my wife outdoors. She asked me if it was cruel to say that from a really bad situation of the Covid something good came out of it. That we were spending quality time together and I got a great new experience being dressed and getting out and not rushing in our normal life. As far as I was concerned I didn't see a issue but with so much bad news all the time I believe if something good happen we could appreciate it.
    For myself being out sitting dressed on a park bench with my wife is a huge step, it was so exciting and something I could have never dreamed of, but yet I'm scared to show excitement.
    I believe it's almost like we are scared to enjoy anything.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 11-20-2020 at 10:56 AM.