Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where You Fall on the Spectrum

My wife was asking me similar questions the other day.

I would like my body to be more feminine. I have no desire to outwardly present as a woman, but I do wish my breast were large enough that I couldn?t hide them. Maybe a fuller butt too.

I've been dressing on and off for years, and the more I do it, the more I want to, and when I do it is all the way, not too many curves but I'm reasonably skinny so no padding other than my breasts. And yes I try to present as much as I can as a woman in my very limited outings. As for female patterned male clothes, no.
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

I've been dressing ever since I was 6.
    Of course I didn't understand why I wanted to wear Mom's clothes, but it sure was exciting to try and not get caught by her!

But a few years ago, I started reading up on crossdressing and I knew right there and then that I didn't dress up just for the kicks. I did/do it because it's part of who I really am.

I secretly identify as a woman, even if I pretend to be a man in public. I would start transitioning, if it weren't for my family who could stop talking to me if they found out.

But I'm definitely gonna start going out as a woman next year, when this is all over and when spring starts.

Eventually, I will come out to everyone as Nancy, the real me.

Cheers!

Suzanne,

I love your response. As a guy that has "wife issues" and has mentioned it multiple times, I see your point. I have been out as Natalie multiple times.
    Natalie

Straight crossdresser (in abeyance, possibly for good). Avid wearer of (flamboyant women's) leggings at the gym where I love my girly classes and I'm almost always the only guy in the studio. I try (very feebly) to dress kind of androgynously. My casual clothing style I decribe as "lesbian skate punk", but anyone else would describe it as "middle-aged man trying to hold on to his youth" If I had the choice, I'd wear more feminine clothes and the odd slick of makeup. Hell, if my wife wouldn't freak out, even now I'd just shave my body hair and maybe wear the odd pair of female jeans, but her and the fact we have a young son mean it's just not on my radar at the moment

Katie,
    Welcome.I understand how you feel. I have been cross dressing since I was 12. I agree that sexuality seems to be a big part but as time goes on, for me, it becomes more how fully I can look like a cis woman. At 60, I have a manly face and although I keep myself reasonably fit, my body is still a man's body. My legs look pretty good. Anyway, I accept that I am a cross dresser and am addicted to buying and wearing women's clothing.

I consider myself a part time trans woman. I can't transition due to kids and work. So I am Robyn for 2 or more week nights and most of the time over the weekend. I go out as Robyn when dressed and have traveled as Robyn regularly. I am single and live alone so I don't have to worry about a spouse or SO. I never underdress and rarely dress unless I am going out.
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

I accept that I am gender fluid. I started with pantyhose when I was 10. When older I would buy pantyhose and later feel guilty and throw them away. Hid this from everyone except wife knew and she didn?t approve. I made multiple promises to not wear them again. Occasionally have worn other women?s clothing and make up. Three years ago, 29 years into our marriage, I wrote letter to my wife about my issues and that I accept myself and cant and wont be able to stop. My issue has progressed into epilating body and leg hair. Wife will have no intimacy with me. I cant blame her she isn?t attracted to a feminine man. My issues with being gender fluid cause us to live as loney married friends.

I'm content with being a part time woman. I have no desire to transition, and I've done much soul searching over the years on the topic. I've finally settled and accepted myself as a straight man, who just sometimes likes to experience life from the female perspective. I want to go all out in terms of appearance, so that means wigs, makeup, body-shape and voice, to see if I can achieve a believable female appearance that I could take out into public. Long term, I am happy switching back and forth between male and female appearance at will, but I see myself remaining a husband to my wife for life.