Thread: OMG, something wrong here!

OMG, something wrong here!

I worked 7-3 today! I got home and decided on steak and Crispy Crowns(potatoes)for supper! I changed clothes and drove to the grocery store that I always go to! I looked in the mirror to put on my mask and...no wig! Well, I could drive back home and get it or hmmm!! I got the comb out of my purse(wonderful things, purses) and combed my hair which is below my ears! Yes the bald spot was uncovered! I ventured forth and...not a strange look or comment made!! I guess it is all in my head! I expected anything on that one! NOTHING! Well, I am not about to try that again but it was interesting if for the lack of looks or comments!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Is it really that surprising?
    Women can be bald too.
    The company that come up with a miracle one dose baldness reversal pill is going to make and absolute mint. ��
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    You really made me laugh ! I will admit it's so easy to do , the times I've put my makeup on , got dressed had breakfast before a final check in the mirror and realised NO HAIR !

It might be an idea to carry a spare one in the car , infact it's possibly a good idea as I got caught out with my daughter in a downpour while crossing the car park at a shopping centre , walking about with a dripping wig while shopping wasn't so nice .

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Lana, that sounds like a significant expansion of the old comfort zone. I'm so very pleased you took the step forward rather than retreat.

I've not worn a wig in months and I've even stopped wearing my breast forms since just before I went full time. I could be wrong, but I do believe it's made me stronger, more confident and even more willing for the next steps in this continuing transition.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Peta: You are right! LOL
    Theresa: I have had a wet wig, I know what you mean!
    Sarah: It actually was a little scary! I agree with you on the confidence and moving on ideas! Stopped breast forms shortly after starting HRT! I do not feel my hair is all that good, so I will continue to wear my wig for now!
    Ladies, thanks for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    My issue is that I don't always feel like having hair. Wigs can be uncomfortable, especially in hot weather. So when just lazing about alone, use one of those head scarf thingies that women who have lost their hair use. One made of very lightweight linen. A solution might be to keep one of those in your purse or glove compartment.