Said my wife to me.

Just some background information. Mt relationship with my wife is DADT, but the pot boiled over today.

I've been teleworking for over 8 months now, and I get almost no girl time. My wife is retired and always home. My adult daughter is living in the basement. She's off the past week and the next week because someone at thee pre-school she works at tested positive for COVID, and the school closed this week.

Without much to do, I was growing out my nails. They were the longest that I've ever grown them, and all 10 were in really good shape. My wife started asking me to trim my nails a few weeks ago, and over the last few days, she keeps asking more often.

We had made plans to go out together today, and just as I'm getting out of bed, she asks, "Did you trim your nails last night like we talked about?" My response was, "No." That's when she said, "Well, that's a deal breaker." I asked her, "What' the problem?" She said, "You look like a girl."

Somehow, I think that if I don't mind looking like a girl, it shouldn't bother her, but it bothers her tremendously.
So, I took a couple of pics on my iPhone and cut them back 8 weeks.

I will post the pics if I can figure out how to transfer them from mu iPhone to my PC.

Just a rant.