We all suffered with pandemic haircuts or the lack of one. I was in real need of one when the first lockdown started so by the time hairdressers reopened let's say I had a full head of hair.

My usual hairdresser was late opening back up so I went to one near me, the hairdresser being a young male. Well I came out looking like a cast member from Peaky Blinders, perhaps the worst haircut since I was a child..

Anyway a neighbour he had hair down to his shoulders after the first lockdown as of course everyone expected him to get it cut which he did but left it long, the sort of style that a CD'er could use to create a convincing look.

So now I'm wondering, do I have a kindred spirit just a few doors down. Asking is of course out of the question but who knows, one day there may be a big reveal.

As for me, thankfully my hair has grown out and now needs attention but we're back in lockdown so now just think of me as Shaggy from Sooby Doo. Oh and of course my neighbours hair is getting even longer so it'll be interesting to see what happens when this lockdown ends.