Thread: You never know when a new door will open.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You never know when a new door will open.

Last Friday was my late wife's B'day, As I do each year, I visit her place with some flowers and spend a quiet moment. This year I chose to go fully dressed, I felt the time has come to do so and felt a wonderful calm afterwards. Returning home I stood at my front door, key in hand when one of my neighbors came up the walk to tell me he sold his home and was about to move, etc... As I stood there he looked me over and said"Holly S**T", "How do you like my new look? I said. I have been a Crossdresser and have now come out of my closet." He smiled and admitted that he underdresses as well. You just don't know until it happens !

Joanne
    Last edited by JoanneNY; 11-23-2020 at 11:42 AM. Reason: sp.