Hello again.

I dropped off this site for a few months. Why?

I had a big fight with my wife. Really bad, worst ever after 20 years of marriage. Why?

I had a dinner with a woman alone. Why?

Because I was hoping I could present myself as Natalie to her as time went on. Why?

My wife told me she does not want to see Natalie. I have to come out somehow.

So, in a effort to save my marriage. I locked up Natalie, threw away ALL her clothes, jewelry, makeup.....

Now 3 months later I am not very successful burying her away. I find my self doing a few things like looking in her clothes that do not fit.

Coming back to this site and see that my password was saved and I can just click and I am back in. I see my old pictures that I posted and wish I still had all the originals that I deleted from my PC.

It is clear to me that to save my marriage I need Natalie to be here at times. I already ordered some new underthings from Macy's. I went looking at the Discovery Shop in town where I Donated my clothes in a hope I could buy some back. But I have very good taste in dresses and they were gone.

One other thing, I cut my hair. It was 9" long down my back and I miss it. I loved trying new things with my hair. I had it colored to cover 90% of the gray.

So, could I be looking at a huge change in my life regarding being married? If my wife will not accept me as sometimes Natalie and I cannot bury her what can I do?

It is time for a new agreement one way or the other. Accept me or don't. I am feeling really bad about this.