Thread: Starting my transition

Starting my transition

Hello everyone...I have been a crossdresser for many years. I came out to my wife a little over a year ago and is very supportive. I also have for many years have thought I should have been born a female, even though I look masculine. This past summer my wife and I were talking about my crossdressing and she asked me, what if I am really Nicole, not just full time but full transgender. Something was said in that conversation that flipped that switch. So the transformation has begun. I have been seeing a therapist now for 3 months. December I start hormones and will progress from there.

I am so excited about all of this. It is something that I have thought about for a very long time. My life will be amazing once this is all complete, it already is. And the good thing is my wife is still very supportive.

Aspiring Member
    Good luck Nicole Renee! "All complete" can be an elusive, moving target so enjoy the journey as well! To me, the start of the transition, forever become "a life before and after" event.
    Last edited by Katya@; 11-26-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Platinum Member
    That is wonderful, Nicole. I think many of us here and throughout the various forums on cross dressers.com would be very interested in hearing about your progress and your relationship as this goes forward.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Best wishes on your journey! Keep us posted! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

That's amazing! Hope to hear lots of good updates!

Congrats, Nicole! That’s great news! Best of luck on your journey!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleRenee View Post
    Hello everyone...I have been a crossdresser for many years. I came out to my wife a little over a year ago and is very supportive. I also have for many years have thought I should have been born a female, even though I look masculine. This past summer my wife and I were talking about my crossdressing and she asked me, what if I am really Nicole, not just full time but full transgender. Something was said in that conversation that flipped that switch. So the transformation has begun. I have been seeing a therapist now for 3 months. December I start hormones and will progress from there.

I am so excited about all of this. It is something that I have thought about for a very long time. My life will be amazing once this is all complete, it already is. And the good thing is my wife is still very supportive.
    Good luck Nicole !

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It sounds like you are following both your head and your heart.
    Best wishes to you and your family.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.