Thread: Heart Rate when CD?

Heart Rate when CD?

Hi Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

I recently bought an Apple Watch and noticed that, when dressing, my heart rate is up 20-40 bpm. I assume it is from a rush of dopamine.

Have you noticed that, too?

I?m also curious about those who say that dressing calms them down, if you have the opposite effect?

No, down 10-15 BPM

Although I've never actually measured it I know that for those first few minutes when going out and about my heart rate increases but then settles down to my normal rate.

On days I would dress my heart rate would noticeably increase if there was a real chance of the wife or children coming home unexpected.
    I felt at least I was getting my cardioid.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

9000,000 bpm if I haven't dressed for a while
    20,000,000 bpm if thinking about doing it if I haven't dressed for a while.
    Lots of Love Lilly xx

Not me in the avatar but the lovely Jenny Powell who I loved so much

I usually run in the 50's going about my business, 40's when resting. Next time i'm out i'll have to do a measurement.

Lilly, I know what you mean, but I think you might want to get that bpm checked out - it seems a little high to me.

Dysphoria caused by that mismatch between what is visible and what I feel inside definitely produces a different bpm. But once the dysphoria is addressed and it has faded away my bpm is well below my normal as I am very calm and even a little euphoric.

Mismatches are stressful and heart and breathing rate increase a bit as well as blood pressure. I think we all know that. However the process of addressing the gender dysphoria (that is, changing your appearance) is exciting to many of us and may be an extension of the sexual excitement we experienced when younger and we dressed in girl/women clothes. The sexual aspect usually goes away with age, but the thrill of actually watching the change occur rarely ever goes away. That might be what you are seeing with the rise in bpm.

Mine only changed years ago when the thought of being discovered was present.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

growing up and sneaking into my aunts house to dress my heart rate was in my throat and I could hear it in my ears! But after 50 years and now living alone there is no elevation of heart rate at all, just me being more comfortable in my gown and slippers.

For me my heart rate definitely increases leading up to dressing and during the calm comes after. Great question I will check my HR next time I dress!

Since I am dressed right now I just jumped on my exercise bike and grabbed the pulse tester. It was 70. I am pretty sure it would be the same if I wasn't dressed.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    The most nervous part for me is getting out of the car.
    After doing stand-up numerous times as Alice or like going to the mall last night as Velma, that is still the most anxious part (getting out of the car).
    Then after that it is way better.

At home when not going out is no real difference when it comes to my heart rate.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Aspiring Member
    I've only noticed a significant increase in heart rate when leaving or returning to the house when I risk being spotted by a neighbour.
    Once I'm in the street or in the car, it's all back to normal.

If I have been looking forward to a dressing opportunity I notice that I'm nervous/excited getting done up, and it's hard to put on eyelashes. Once done, I may get a rush if I did a particularly good job, or something looks particularly interesting. Often, I just settle down and feel cozy.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    I have noticed by HR going up when dressed, especially when wearing heels, but i think that is related to a separate medical issue i may have.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

I don't know what my heart rate does. My watch is a Garmin triathlon watch that measures my HR continously but I don't wear it when I'm dressed....

Reality Check
    I can't imagine why one's heart rate would depend on what clothing they are wearing. If there's a fear of getting caught, yes. Otherwise, no.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-30-2020 at 08:08 AM.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    I calm down, really down. I often tell my wife how relaxed I am. Makes her happy as my lifetime has been pressure and more of it. Retired, dressing takes me where I never felt as younger.

For sure brings my heart rate up, least to the point I start getting dolled up.

When I was dressing regularly my heart rate stayed the same. But I haven't dressed for a wee while, I dressed a few weeks ago my hr was definately elevated.

Mine would usually drop a little as CDing relieves stress for me. Couple of years ago I started training hard.. I participate in sprint triathlons so my resting HR is almost down to 50 bpm. No changes at all now.

Since the very first time as a young boy my heart rate starts climbing, sometimes very rapidly, with merely the idea that I'm about to dress up.
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Yes, in the early years, my heart beat would increase...fear of getting caught, mostly. Thanks to my wife?s acceptance and support, I?m in the relaxation mode while dressing, especially slipping on hose.