Since retiring, I have been volunteering to work once a week in our church's charity store (relax mods!).
On Saturday this bloke walked in and spent about 20 minutes browsing the racks of womens' clothing. He selected six or seven items before disappearing into our only change room to try them on. He was in there for some time!
I was not the only person who had been watching him. Another customer waited patiently for her turn in the change room while he was in there.
Eventually he emerged and the lady took his place in the change room.
He replaced some items, then came to the till, where he asked me to set aside three tops he had decided to buy. I was happy to oblige.
He resumed his browsing and returned to the till with several skirts, at least one of which was quite colourful. Unfortunately, it was a busy period in the shop and I had no chance to engage with him when ringing up all the items he had chosen. I was hoping to chat.
He was among accepting kindred souls, not just me but also the other customers.
I am not sure if he is a member of this forum, but if he is, an invitation to call again next Saturday morning, when I will be doing my next shift.