Thread: Dressing again after 9 months!

Dressing again after 9 months!

This week I've had a change in circumstances that has allowed me to dress as Jenny after a Hiatus of 9 months - I normally live alone, but this year I helped someone out and they were living with me.

They moved out on Tuesday, and I've been so relieved to be able to become Jenny again. It's affected my mental health having to suppress the compulsion - I feel like a weight has lifted.

I don't dress all the time, but when home alone, probably around 60% of the time. Having that reduced to zero has been tough.

Celebrated by buying some new bras, tops and a new wig, I just feel so happy!

Hi Jenny,

That is great that you helped someone out but even better that they no longer need your help!
    I also feel better when I can wear the proper clothes.

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/...-make-us-happy
    How dressing up can make us happy

Marion

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Jenny. Looks like you're celebrating by joining here. Wise choice.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Welcome Jenny! Good to hear a big weight has been lifted off your shoulder and you can live by yourself again.
    It was a wonderful thing you did for a friend....way to go!
    Looking forward to hearing more about your femme times...enjoy the forum!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Hi,Jenny!
    I,too, have come back after being away for more than a year. My wife passed away last year and I couldn't bear to dress up knowing that she never approved of my doing so. The grief has subsided and I'm back to feeling the need to be feminine again. It's a wonderful feeling!