Thread: Going out in public this Christmas

Going out in public this Christmas

I recently came out to everyone and it all went surprisingly well I was told about time you admitted it. I came out to a friend of 20 years and she said yea I know everyone did we was just waiting on you to admit it. I showed her all my photos and she gave me some fashion advise there was one pick of a Christmas sweater dress. Later we was talking about me coming over for her annual Christmas get together. I declined but ask if Brandie can come in her Christmas dress her reaction was yes she can come then. I am now excited for Christmas to get here I will upload a pic and see if I need to add or subtract from the outfit. Im thinking about hose and shoe change and just go without a wig and do my male face and wear my new forms. As always advise is welcomed and appreciated.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    All this talk of coming and going at Xmas has me very excited, Brandie!

I hope it all goes well and u have fun!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I guess for starters, delete beard and add makeup, unless, of course if your comfortable being non-binary.

I prefer to be full girl or full boy, and switch between the two. I wouldn't be comfortable going half and half, but many girls here do it.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 12-01-2020 at 09:06 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I haven't been out of my house yet, I need to get the skills as well the nerve to even leave my comfort zone. But wnen/if I do it will be Full Femme for sure. Suzih

Reality Check
    I'm with Steffi on this, all male or all female, but whatever floats your boat.
    Krisi

Love the outfit! Very festive! Maybe some red nails for a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I guess for starters, delete beard and add makeup, unless, of course if your comfortable being non-binary.

I prefer to be full girl or full boy, and switch between the two. I wouldn't be going comfortable half and half, but many girls here do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I'm with Steffi on this, all male or all female, but whatever floats your boat.
    Oh yea im going in girl mode I just have to shave first

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Congrats on the invite!

And as much as I personally enjoy guy-moding it? You might as well go all the way.

Lose the beard. Full make-up. Wig. Hip pads?

Red lips? Red nails?

Hairy arms??

Those booties might be doable. Have anything knee-high?

Change the tights... Maybe some striped Christmas tights (red/green/white)? Nude hose? Solid white?

Take pics with you & your friends.

Oh, and have fun!

P.S. Any of the other party-goers there dressing up all Christmasy? If not, they should!

ellbee
    I was thinking knee high boots
    I got red and white christmas tights also got solid white and pantyhose. I was thinking black tights

This is Christmas, in an elf dress.

Not Halloween.

No black tights, please.

Experiment with white, nude, green, red, or some combo of those.

ellbee
    ok I will experiment tonite and take some pics Iwill up load them and get your opinion

Will do when I get a chance.

In the meantime, I'm sure others will vote their opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    P.S. Any of the other party-goers there dressing up all Christmassy? If not, they should!
    My CD social group usually has a gala ball for Christmas. I usually wear a red evening gown or cocktail dress.

They're having a Christmas party this year, but I;m not going because of COVID.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Go for it and enjoy Brandi! I also prefer fully dressed girl mode when I go out I just don?t have the nerve to go out half & half but I admire those that do you are truly opening doors for the rest of us.