Thread: Nearly busted!

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

Nearly busted!

So my wife has gone crazy over ILNP polish, they have some amazing holographic colors. She got 5 new colors in the mail and decided she should try them out on me Friday night. Saturday morning I woke up and realized I had pretty nails so just decided to make the rest of me pretty. By 10 my wife was starting to get nervous. We didn't expect any company but she had a feeling her mom might drop by since we didn't her on Thanksgiving. She asked me to take off the polish and makeup so I did. But left on my blouse and skirt.

About 15 minutes later we get a knock on the door. I'm in the basement getting out Christmas decorations. I hear my Mom come in and say, "I'll just go down and see him,"

"NO, he's changing clothes," my wife yells.

"No, Don't come down here!" I yell.

Then someone stars banging on the basement door, thank God I locked it. "I yank off my clothes and pull out my breast forms, then scramble to find something to put on. I hear my Mom at the top of the Stairs, "Can I come down, that's your Dad out there, he needs to borrow something."

AHHHHH!!!!!!

It seems they have to do this once a year.

as if mum doesn't know - mum's know everything
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Sarah, You knew you were rolling the dice with that one, a close call for sure.
    I have a friend that the ILNP is the only one she will use and she has been trying to get me to try it out. I will have to someday
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 12-01-2020 at 06:44 AM.
    Crissy

I am waiting for the day someone pops in and I am dressed, right down to fake nails. They take about an hour to remove all evidence.

I put on nails last Saturday late afternoon and took them off late Sunday evening.

Edit - (Not that it matters, but I just realized It was Wednesday evening to Thursday evening I wore my fake nails.)
    Last edited by Pumped; 12-01-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Reality Check
    One reason I haven't used fake nails or nail polish is the chance that I need to become "male" quickly. Even with makeup, I just use beard cover, lipstick and a little blush. A quick wipe with a wet washcloth and that's gone.

I do have the advantage tough of no family members nearby so visits like yours won't happen.
    Krisi

Since COVID nobody comes over anyway. Last person in our house was my dad. He lives 100 miles away so he doesn't pop in.

We had some work done on our house this summer. Other than that guy pretty sure the only people that have been in our house since March was our neighbor, who moved, my dad so very little danger of someone popping in.

Platinum Member
    Yipes! that would have been a surprise for both of them!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You broke one of the golden rules, If in the closet and dressed either have an exit, a bolt hole you can escape to and change or have clothing at hand that you can use to cover up what you're wearing, once your forms are off of course.

My SO due to health issues spend most of the morning sat up in bed listening to the radio while knitting. This gives me the chance to wear a skirt and tee or a dress while I tidy the kitchen and get her breakfast in bed (I'm such a good husband right?). If she should decide to get up I can hear her moving about and faster than Batman changing sliding down the bat pole I can slip on a pair of baggy joggers and a fleece top and all is hidden. Alternatively our down stairs loo is right outside the kitchen, either that or the garage and I can dive in there to cover up. Pushing things I know but trust me, I've got it covered.

That's not to say the unforeseen can't happen. I did write about being sat in the front room a little while ago, skirt and tee, when the window cleaner rolls up. Best laid plans and all that.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    Sarah,
    It sounds like you have too much of an open house , you mum should have just waited for you to come out of the basement .

I must admit I've been in that situation where tool borrowing is a pain , I found it easier to buy my son his set of tools so he has no excuse , mainly because he usually breaks things before returning them .

Depsite being full time for nearly three years it was only last week I met my mum for a cup of tea , she was fine with me but the first thing she remarked on was my nails , I told her I paint them because I have large hands and the colour distracts people .

Is your dad the same guy who bangs on locked bathroom doors?

Gold Member
    It can be frustrating not to be safe in your own home.
    Rader

I used to be in a similar situation and because of that I hid bags of clothes (t-shirt, pants, socks) in different places in the house (bathrooms and basement office) so if a surprise visit happens I at least had a chance to change.

Only needed it once, was working from home (something I almost always do) in the basement office and have a webcam pointing to the front, I did then see our son came home way early so in <90 seconds I had taken off Kelly and put on my male clothes.

Inlaws and parents live to far away to drop by so nowadays the only one who might do a surprise visit is our adult kids and I now told both of them so I didn't even change when he recently came by unannounced.
    /kt

Sarah, Your little event with crossdressing made laugh myself to tears. I know the feeling of getting busted,or almost getting busted. As time go's on you and your wife will be laughing also. Oh! the perils of crossdressing. Your Parents remind me of mine. Very persistent. Enjoy life to the fullest. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    One reason I haven't used fake nails or nail polish is the chance that I need to become "male" quickly. Even with makeup, I just use beard cover, lipstick and a little blush. A quick wipe with a wet washcloth and that's gone.
    Amen! I came to the conclusion if GG's can go without nail polish and excessively long nails and makeup, then I can too. When our daughter lived in Chicago my wife would visit her for seven to ten days. That was great. Stephanie time 24/7 days on end. One day I was fully dressed, nail polish and makeup. The telephone rings. My daughter-in-law and granddaughter locked themselves out of their house. Car keys in the house. She needed to get to work. Granddaughter to school. Guess how has an extra key? Me! Simple request. Please bring your key over so she can get back into the house and get the car keys. The garments flew off. The facial makeup gone. The nail polish. I did a half ass job of removing more of it. Yes, it did take a little more time than usual to drive the 1 1/2 miles to her house. By the time I got there she had called my son and got the code to the garage door! Sorry, she said. She did not think of the coded door. I try to keep my nails up to the ends of my fingers and that's it. No polish.