Thread: Help needed

Help needed

Hi everyone

My urges to be feminine have been growing and growing.
    I just want to dress all the time, its all i think about.

Anyways because of this i have always wanted to lay in the sun in a bikini which i did yesterday and i knew the risks but i didnt seem to take it in until after the event. Now i have very definite tan lines and my wife doesnt know about my feminine side. I need help, is there a fast way to get rid of tan lines?

If i lay in the sun topless will it tan over the marks left?

Even if you lay without a top it will still show. Best thing to do is go get a spray tan or do it yourself. Or just tell her you think you were exposed to Corona and you need to stay apart for 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Michelle View Post
    Even if you lay without a top it will still show. Best thing to do is go get a spray tan or do it yourself. Or just tell her you think you were exposed to Corona and you need to stay apart for 14 days.
    I would lay out topless for a while, then in a day or two the tan lines should fade. So, if you can say out of her view for a couple days you should be ok.

I did something similar a year and a half ago. I was wearing a black bra and panties for 20 min or so on my back deck whenever my wife went out. After a dozen or so times doing that it was quite noticeable. I am lucky I never got busted for it. I just put some sunscreen on the tanned areas and worked on tanning the white areas. It helped but I can still see a slight difference even now. You might want to try a tanning bed although I do not know if covid shut that down or not.

I used to tan in a thong years ago in my pool and my wife got really mad about it. Kind of silly since no one could see me. I did have a nice tan, but I am kind of paying for all the fun in the sun now as it is not good to get burned.

Sandi

Not that I?m aware, but you might think about using this experience as a prelude to telling her of your dressing needs and desires. She may already be suspect. Don?t discount female ESP...especially when it involves clothes.

Brooke,
    I have not done this myself, I would agree with Sandi though as a logical step. Put strong sunscreen on the current tan and the no sunscreen on the other areas as you get more sun. Best of luck there. Then tanning spray might help more.

That reminds me of when I went to a wave pool. A young teen boy was taking off his shirt and had obvious lines as you describe. His sister blurted out,
    - you look like you were wearing a bra. His mom told her to hush. If mom didn't know before, she does now.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Not a bad plan NancySue, it might be a good segway into the conversation.but if Brook is not ready then maybe not. I have been married twice. If I wasn't ready for the first one to end, I wouldn't have risked telling her. That did NOT create a problem when I told her! She just told me to go back into the closet as she didn't want to see it. I left her a few years later for a totally different reason. If she would have accepted me as I was, I might have strayed but probably not.

Join the Club!

When I was in high school I skipped most gym classes because I constantly shaved my legs for cross-dressing and I was pretty sure other students would know.
    Yes I failed gym from missing to many classes.

I think about makeup and dresses most of the day, even in my dreams!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 12-04-2020 at 05:54 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I am trying to keep it hidden for the weekend and then will try and even the tan out on monday. Fingers crossed it works because the tan lines are so noticable

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I am particularly careful to avoid all tan lines. I do have one down below but that's manageable. I try to wear long sleeves or sunscreen all the time. It's s necessary struggle. You may try tanning with sun screen on the tanned parts. It will be hard to get a clean edge as the skin absorbs the sunscreen. I would guess to go close to the line but not too close. Good luck!