Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two things

Two things

Two things

1) One thing you would love to have or wish you had?
    The perfect dress, acceptance, more time to dress or whatever your biggest wish would be.

2) What-do you love most about being a cd?
    Being your true self, the clothing, an escape from your male life ect What do you love most?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

1. I wish I had the courage to go out in public. I feel close, but not quite there.

2. I think I might be more on the TG side of the fence. Being in Gwen mode makes me feel whole. I feel more confident and actually enjoy the way I look. I didn't really imagine that was a possibility.

1. More than a snowball's chance in hell of actually passing. I love coming in here and seeing pictures of hose of you that do and it is so inspiring. It would also be nice to live in a more accepting world, can i put that down as a 1.5?
    2. I love the feeling of normalcy it gives me, it just feels right and the feeling of a skirt or dress as it dances around my legs is hard to beat.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Banned Read only
    Di,
    I have a bucket list but nothing that's so pressing I really desire it . Acceptance is very near 100% , having the perfect dress means having the perfect figure !!

Perhaps not directly linked to dressing but living alone has given me the freedom to be ME ! The fact I live as Teresa is a wonderful bonus , so I guess being your true self , finally being honest with yourself so you can be honest with other people .

Di, You always have such great questions, Thought provoking

For me it would be a true soul mate companion to walk thru life with and totally accepts all facets of me,

For the longest time, while I was dealing with working and the stresses of every day life
    It was a great escape from the world for me, When Raychel was around it was like a vacation for me
    Now the works life has ended, now it is mostly just the comfort of the clothes

Again, Thanks for the questions
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Thanks for the questions...

1. I would love to have a more fem figure. Not too fem but with enough that the dress hangs better. I use all the tricks but would love a little bit more butt/hips.

2. I just love showing this side of me, feeling and showing both sides simultaneously

1. Nothing. I have everything I need.
    2. There?s so much I enjoy about my dressing. I love the feelings both physically and mentally in my wearing women?s clothes and that includes underwires, hose, heels, shapewear, etc.

I would love to go back to 20 or 21 and be more open and accepting of myself and less worried about what others think. Then again I suppose I can do that now, except I wouldn't have the body I had then :P
    I love how it has allowed me to be softer, even when not presenting as female.

Turn the clock back and be a pretty young thing again.
    And I love ordering a new party dress from eBay and it fits perfectly!
    Last edited by suzy1; 12-02-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks everyone for joining in really enjoy reading your answers.
    Last edited by Di; 12-02-2020 at 03:33 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Two things

Actual enthusiastic appreciation from my wife. I get willing acceptance at present and am thankful for that. But, I wish she could truly my taste as an ideal rather than a diversion into a flawed reality.
    ...Oh, and I'd like to get rid of most of the body hair without the upkeep.

I enjoy seeing the expansion of my masculinity rather than an exploration of femininity. I have yet to feel feminine in the things I choose any more than most women feel masculine wearing pants.
    Last edited by Bea_; 12-02-2020 at 02:54 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I would like to be able to go out 3 or 4 times a year. My wife and i have a deal on just twice a year.

My cousin asked my what i got out of crossdressing, I told her that it is a calming and relaxing.
    Sara

1)A full head of Hair.

2) When I am dressed the feeling of something being missing is diminished, and I feel in tune with my feminine energy.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Wish I could just dress in the clothes I want to, and then go about my regular day. I.e. like a real woman is allowed to.

There?s so many ways I could go here from materialistic to spiritual. But if I could have just one wish be granted it?s to be able to express myself as I feel I am without judgment from those I love the most. True acceptance.

Being your true self, the clothing, an escape from your male life ect What do you love most?

Gosh, all of the above really. The clothes are a big part. I love feeling feminine and pretty. I love the looks and playing with all the options. I like being a male at times but I feel I lean mote female than anything. I love pretty things, all things feminine and gorgeous and lovely. It feels more natural to be that way.

1) I don't think it's any secret that I'm immobilized by my own fears and it's holding me back from having talk #2. So, my first wish would be the same thing that the Cowardly Lion was in search of....courage!!!

2) The feeling however infrequent it is that things are right with the world. I think back to last year at this time when I "volunteered" (wink, wink) to go up and do some work at a shared family lake home. Sitting there dressed looking out at the moon shining over a newly frozen lake and fresh coat of snow. Life felt amazing for that one night.

1. Wish that transgender people were as accepted in my youth as there are today.
    2. Just love presenting as a woman and letting my feminine side take over..

Two things

The perfect dress, acceptance, more time to dress or whatever your biggest wish would be.

1) I would go with acceptance of who i truly am. Acceptance by both myself and by my loved ones.

2) I love the feeling of being whole. The dressing completes me.

Rachel

1.) Wish I had all the surgeries which I can not afford!

2.) I love being me and living as myself/the Real Me!

I am a Pre-op Transwoman and felt the same way when still a CD!
    Did not mean to crash the CD party!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

1. Some CD friends to talk with,shop with.
    2. The way I feel and look fully fem. 👗 💄 👠

2. I love how I feel and look fully dressed. 👗 💄👠

1) My Wife's acceptance, understanding & encouragement, maybe even participation too?

2) The feeling I get when dressed up, the stress leaves, I am at peace and so happy as me!
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

1. I would like more tweed skirts!

2. Crossdressing is like sitting down with a cup of tea after a tumultuous day. It just sets everything right.

1 I would love my son to accept me for what and who I am, and for hime to realize that deep down I am still the same loving dad he has always had except that I prefer to dress 24/7.

2 I love the mere fact that at last after so many years of fighting it back, not knowing, afraid of what people might think, I can at last be me. I found the answers and the relief of that alone set me on the path of contentment. And here I am in the depths of rural France able to lead a peaceful life with fully accepting neighbours, and some friends too.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1) The perfect figure!

2) Hanging and partying with other dressers!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

1) To create a situation when I could see/experience dressing out 100% -- full facial make up and all.

2) Feeling cozy when the outfit fits and feels just right.