Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two things

My two things: Acceptance from my wife. We can talk about it but we need to go deeper than that.

B). I do love it when a dress and everything else comes together and I feel perfect.

1) I wish I could bring myself to talk about me with my wife. `I would love to be her best girlfriend! I'm just not so sure how she feels about crossdressing. She knows I am a crossdresser, but I think she doesn't KNOW! She has never brought it up, so that makes me feel like she doesn't want to know. I would like her acceptance, I'd like to be able to dress completely, anywhere - I just don't feel comfortable building a wardrobe I'll never get to wear. Since I'm not out with her, I can't exactly hang women's clothing in my closet.
    2) I love the clothing - the fabrics, the colors, the styles; I feel women's clothes allow one to be much more expressive. Alas, I settle for underdressing. But, since I made the change to full time panties and occasional bras, I believe I have become a more gentle person, more patient and more caring. It's not necessarily an escape from my male life; I just feel more "me".

1) One thing you would love to have or wish you had?
    More time at home to dress.
    2) What-do you love most about being a cd?
    My wife accepting it all.

1) My wish would be for more time. Time to enjoy life as it is now, time to continue to explore how my life can change still.

2) What I love most is the feeling that the world is right when I am dressed and expressing my inner girl.

Thanks for taking time to answer
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

1. I wish the gender fairy would come and visit me. She could leave me two bottles of pills. Take the pink pill and in about 30 minutes you would turn into a perfectly passable female. Take the blue pill and you change back to your boy body. Too much fun. I do OK at presenting a female persona (been out and about multiple times) but the pink pill would be a hoot!

2. I feel complete and a little special when I'm in girl mode. Found this as early as when I was nine years old and dressed up. Somehow I found a part of me that was missing.
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

1- a good reason to be a woman
    2- not being a man for a while

1. A wayback machine to my 20's, grow a pair and tell my (future) wife.
    2. It's like walking on the moon. In an alluring spacesuit.
    Last edited by DianeT; 12-03-2020 at 06:39 PM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    A number of ways to answer these excellent questions.

But off the top of my head, at the moment...?

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    I suppose the term would be something like "ubiquitous normalcy"?

Like, I could be anywhere, with anyone, at any time... Presenting whichever way I felt like... And everyone automatically & subconsciously understanding it was perfectly normal & fine.

Plenty of CD'ers, including yours truly, have had actual dreams of this. Like, you're just doing whatever silly dream-thing you're doing with people you may or may not know, then you suddenly look down, realize you're all dolled-up, and perhaps start freaking out a bit because of that. *Yet*... The entire time, no one has said anything about it, given you any strange looks, not talking about you, nor legit thinking that how you look is weird or anything. They're simply carrying on as normal, not even batting an eye.

Yeah, that would be pretty darn awesome, IRL.

2) What do you love most about being a cd?
    While at times it may seem to be more of a curse than a blessing ( )... The simple fact that GG's have *waaaay* more options when it comes to presentation. The styles, the colors, the fabrics, the prints. The whole beautiful diversity & expressive nature of it all. A trillion & one ways to create a slightly or totally different look or mood or tone. The sky is definitely the limit.

And I simply can't sit idly by while they get to enjoy an exclusive lock on all that. I'm joining in, too!

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Two things

The perfect dress, acceptance, more time to dress or whatever your biggest wish would be.
    To have had the knowledge that being trans was not a perversion and that I was not the only one.
    Being your true self, the clothing, an escape from your male life ect What do you love most?
    Having a wife and family who accept me for who I am.

I realise how lucky I am.

Platinum Member
    Hi Di ,
    #1 - I would love to have a lovely Wedding Gown,

#2 - CDing lets me have the Best of Both Worlds,

>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

1. More acceptance. Not to necessarily dress in front of my wife, but ti have a bit more freedom to dress withour worrying about her coming home early etc. She knows but is not a fan.

2. I find that being a CD is an escape from the pressures and life I have as a male. That's why I do not want to be "out" where I live. It would defeat the purpose of doing it for me.

The courage to walk outside dressed as how I truly imagine Christina to look like and proudly walk down the street as Christina.
    That I can feel relaxed when I put on this different persona in private. Right now I don't mind it being private. But I would love to take it further.

1) A larger closet.

2) Trying on clothing at thrift as well as retail stores.

As someone else said...I would love to have a full head of beautiful hair so I could forget about wigs.

What do I gain ... I like myself. I feel good about who I am, how I look, how I feel and I don't look for others approval anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Great questions....

1. Cultural and societal understanding and acceptance. I believe my life would be massively different if the world were a more tolerant place. Putting on my mother's clothing at the age of four and then foundering around for the next 30 years to attempt to understand who I was and how I fit into the rigid binary societal structure was not ideal. We are getting there slowly. I am at a place of complete acceptance and peace now but given the opportunity to go back to my twenties I would have definitely tried HRT.

2. I love being a woman. I am a happier and more centered soul and also a more confident one.

FM
    Last edited by Felicia M; 12-04-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Banned Read only
    (1) My wife and I are in a very deep "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" marriage. She says nothing, nil, nada about my cross dressing. I guess that is better than being hunted down like a rabid dog with her searching for and screaming about my feminine wardrobe.

I'd love to have full acceptance of my Stephanie side. I prepare dinner more than half of the time. I'd love to be able to be attire in a pretty dress, hosiery and heels and a wig. Not being able to do so seems to be a rejection of a significant part of who I am.

(2) Being in a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" marriage the question comes across like "What do you love best about being in jail? Aside from the fact life would have been a lot less stressful at times if I was not a cross dresser, I'd have to say being en femme brings about tranquility. I hold the belief there is some dna in my genetic makeup that is more aligned with perceived feminine traits. Over my lifetime I have seen many men who treat their mates as if they have not evolved past the cartoonish "cave man" concept. I view women as my equal. I have often stated on this forum Stephanie frequently arose in my past when I was having difficulty handling issue attributable to military service in Viet Nam.

Aspiring Member
    1. I have a muscular manly body. Most things just dont look good on me. I wouldn't change my body, but maybe more things that look good on me.

2. I love the sexual thrill I get from dressing. One of my favorite fetishes. Even better when I can share with my wife. But see number 1. It's just not a sexy look. She plays along, but understandably not her thing.

1. A SO that excepted who I am.

2. Younger skin.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

1) Acceptance of CDing as not necessarily the norm, but not unusual or at the least, not an oddity.
    2) The significant comfort of dresses and skirts over typical men's clothing, and the opportunity to put together outfits that are practical, coordinated and comfortable.

1. Acceptance from others (Spouse, Family and Friends)
    2. Crossdressing makes me feel complete because I am genderfluid.

Two things

Some vintage 50's and early 60's dresses / outfits. In regard to available fashion - I was definitely born too late.

The clothes, the variety available. As an added bonus, my wife likes to take me shopping with her - she says I give her honest critiques of things she is interested in.

1. Time, I wish that I can get back the time I wasted trying to figure out who I really was, plus the time I wasted not telling my wife for the fear of what the consequences I assumed was going to be, but ended up with someone who accepts me as I am.

2. I love the sense of completeness when I am able to be my true me.

1) I wish I'd had the courage to accept this side of myself, like truly, years ago! I wasted many years on hiding/shame/purging/etc. I feel so much happier now that I have accepted this side of myself and opened myself up to my wife.

2) I think I just love being able to create something beautiful out of myself. Not to say that I think my male appearance is ugly or anything, but the feminine beauty that I've managed to create, however amateur it may be so far, is something I take great pride in when I'm done up and look at myself in the mirror.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    GwenHerself, great look! Go knock'em dead when this covid crap is over. You are closer to being ready than you think.